GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DKR64 - Absolutely fanatstic!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Diddy Kong Racing'.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
I know that, a couple of weeks ag when I first got my N64 and people suggested that I buy Diddy Kong Racer I dismissed it but know I apoligise. After seeing DKR on swapitshop.com for the sweet amount of 1,500 swapits, I couldn't resist and bought it, along with Rayman 2

Diddy Kong Racer is one of, if not the joint (with Mario Kart) best racer that I have ever played on. But i am confused - I have heard that their are 4 areas and I've only got 3 - somebody explain!

Rayman is preety good, but it takes too long to get into and I haven't got a rumble pack/save thingymajig, so I've played on it twice and got bored...

Any other suggestions for games to buy for my 64?
Sun 17/11/02 at 19:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why oh why don't you have Zelda, Tribute. I thought I had taught you better than that.
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
Get Castlevania.

I still have DKR. :-)
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tribute wrote:
> I know that, a couple of weeks ag when I first got my N64 and people
> suggested that I buy Diddy Kong Racer I dismissed it but know I
> apoligise. After seeing DKR on swapitshop.com for the sweet amount of
> 1,500 swapits, I couldn't resist and bought it, along with Rayman 2
>
> Diddy Kong Racer is one of, if not the joint (with Mario Kart) best
> racer that I have ever played on. But i am confused - I have heard
> that their are 4 areas and I've only got 3 - somebody explain!
>
> Rayman is preety good, but it takes too long to get into and I haven't
> got a rumble pack/save thingymajig, so I've played on it twice and got
> bored...

You can save to cart I thought. I got that recently and have been playing it. It's pretty cool!

> Any other suggestions for games to buy for my 64?

Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Forsaken
Mario 64
Zelda OOT + MM
Banjo Kazooie
Blast Corps
Conker's Bad Fur Day
F-Zero X
Lylat Wars
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Pilotwings 64
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Turok Dinosaur Hunter 1 + 2 + 3
Wave Race 64

There's some you should get!

:)
Sun 17/11/02 at 18:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Its a good game. Borrowed it off my friend once.

New game?

Zelda, if you haven't. OOT especialy. Perfection in game form......
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
Microchips wrote:
> The last area is behinda waterfall. When looking at the giant Wizpig
> head rock thingy, go left of it, and before the tunnel, turn right and
> go into the water. One of the waterfalls will have a cave inide.

I've got that level! I've got the one in the water, The one which you start with and that one...
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:36
Regular
There's a 5th area as well but you don't get that till you've done all the others.

It's a good game but i feckin hate the bosses especially that bloody Dragon boss, multiplayer sucks on it.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The last area is behinda waterfall. When looking at the giant Wizpig head rock thingy, go left of it, and before the tunnel, turn right and go into the water. One of the waterfalls will have a cave inide.

There ya go!

:D
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
I admit it i was (and still am) stupid. I should've got it a long time before now and I regret that I didn't

It is so damn addictive! Everytime I switch my N64 off, 5 minutes later I end up turning it back on.

Not quite Mario Kart, but still has class in abundance
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:10
"Uzi Lover"
You were so against that game when I recommended it to you. It's like you were trying to avoid it like anything.

But now, you have seen how great a game it is and good for you too. In my opinion it is one of the best games I have ever played on and one of the few I have actually completed (because I never get around to compelting stuff)

Well done.
Sun 17/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
I know that, a couple of weeks ag when I first got my N64 and people suggested that I buy Diddy Kong Racer I dismissed it but know I apoligise. After seeing DKR on swapitshop.com for the sweet amount of 1,500 swapits, I couldn't resist and bought it, along with Rayman 2

Diddy Kong Racer is one of, if not the joint (with Mario Kart) best racer that I have ever played on. But i am confused - I have heard that their are 4 areas and I've only got 3 - somebody explain!

Rayman is preety good, but it takes too long to get into and I haven't got a rumble pack/save thingymajig, so I've played on it twice and got bored...

Any other suggestions for games to buy for my 64?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.