GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
Want to know why I am the happiest man in da world well just yesterday it waz my birthday on a sunday and guess wat i got a suprise party when i came home and then everybody shouted "SUPRISE" and made me jump anyway i got lots of presents like PS2 and PS1 YES............ then i got loads of games like GTA Vice City, Burnout, Stuntman and loads more i also go a controler pad and other cool stuff for PS1 and PS2
I REALLY AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH now top that!
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:41
Want to know why I am the happiest man in da world well just yesterday it waz my birthday on a sunday and guess wat i got a suprise party when i came home and then everybody shouted "SUPRISE" and made me jump anyway i got lots of presents like PS2 and PS1 YES............ then i got loads of games like GTA Vice City, Burnout, Stuntman and loads more i also go a controler pad and other cool stuff for PS1 and PS2
I REALLY AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH now top that!
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Awww, cute.
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Why did someone (presume parents) buy you a PS1? PS2 will play all your PS1 games!

Happy Birthday for Sunday by the way :D
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:49
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> Awww, cute.

:cD

HAHAH, Hercy's in a 'friendly' mood.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:21
"You love us!"
Yeah that does seem odd. Why on God’s green earth would your parents (I assume this is who bought you the gift) buy a PS1 and a PS2? It’s just a waste on money.

So you either…

a) Have very stupid parents or
b) You’re lying

Let’s assume you are telling the truth and you simply have parents that are stupid. Simply get the receipt and take the PS1 back to the shop and exchange it for more games. Same functionality, more games. Everyone’s a winner. Except your parents, who are still stupid I’m afraid.

Nothing even I can do about that. Sorry.
Tue 19/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
PS2 plays PS1 games, sometimes slightly enhanced, so think about the lies that you post in the future.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Black pepper?"
My pretty happy too.

Got my new PS2 from Sony today.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I'm even.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:49
My new ps2 from sony is arriving tomorrow. So tomorrow i'll be the happiest person. Although i can claim to be the unhappiest person today as my old ps2 chewed up my vice city disk... nearly, but it has a big scratch on it. Can anybody beat that?
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Yeah I brought Vice City 2 times and it didn't work. Think it was ASDA's disc.

Whats up with your old PS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.