GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is it true that they are going to ban gtavc?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
is it true? i heard onre of the people on the website say that they are going to ban gtavc.

is it true??????????
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
is it true? i heard onre of the people on the website say that they are going to ban gtavc.

is it true??????????
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Why would you care if you already have the game?
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
i doubt it, they didnt ban gta 3 or any of the other ones here in england so I doubt they will for vice city.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:59
Regular
If they ban it most people will have it, so I dont see the point.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
I can pray, can't I?
Mon 18/11/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm guessing you ain't a fan.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:11
Regular
I wouldn't be suprised if they do, infact I'm suprised they didn't ban the first game.

Shooting terrorists in a game is one thing, but the ability to pick up prostitues take them off for a quick how's ya father then shoot them is just taking violence too far.

I don't wanna sound like someone from the Daily Mail but the game shows how deprived society is if they can make games out of such graphic material and act like it's normal behaviour.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:13
Regular
"That's right!"
You sound like the Daily Mail, for that you must die

The game gives you a CHOICE to do that stuff. Sure, you could rodger a hooker then kill her, or you COULD drive around, following the speed limit like a respectable person
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:16
Regular
I'm not saying ban the game, though I do think it takes realism a bit too far at times. Saying that though I did enjoy driving round knocking people off their Motor Bikes whilst listening to Blondie.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:48
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
No, they can't take Vice City, Or can they.
No chance. It has to be a lie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.