GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wreckless"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/03/02 at 15:08
Regular
Released on launch day of the X-Box i believe. The graphics look amazing, anyone else heard about this game? I'm most looking forward to this one, how about everyone else?

Ben.
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
The trick to beating Omega is to run at him and string a few moves together. You might have to take a couple of hits but you'll get the job done. String together a bunch of punches and kicks to nail his life bar.

If you time it well, you can string together a few punches a time till he's beaten without even knocking him down. He's a royal pain in the rump, but he's also pretty slow as long as you stick to your game plan. Just remember, close him down as soon as you can, don't try to go defensive, just throw caution to the wind, maybe take a couple of hits and get to him and nail him. ;-)

As for Blood Wake, I just got this too. Having quite a laugh with it. :-)
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"BOSE"
i bought Wreckless a couple of days ago :)

the graphics are amazing! i've only unlocked 1 car so far. the super car. the 1 that looks like the back to the future car ;). and i've only managed to do 3 missions! agh!

about GameSpot. i think they underate games. they gave Blood Wake 8/10 for graphics. i bought it. the graphics are ace. especially the water

DOA3 does have amazing graphics but i kinda wish i didn't buy it :S

there's too many moves to learn. and the last bloke you have to beat down you can hardly get near him. Omega. and when you fight him your vision's like you've had an over-dose of steroids. every time you walk over to him he fires he's purple toy at you :|
Mon 18/03/02 at 22:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah the graphics are great. :-) Gonna have to get back on the game soon. Its just so hard to get off Halo and DOA3. ;-))
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:49
Regular
"es argh"
Wreckless get's an 7/10 from me.

I played my bro's BOX (yes BOX) yesterday and found it alright.

there is a funny bit at the beginning where these two female cops are talking over dinner when a car chase knocks over there table area. When one of them says

''ARGHHH, my pudding'' as she see's it upside down all over the floor.

Clasique
Mon 18/03/02 at 15:36
"High polygon count"
Gamespot rate it average and say it's more of a rental game than a purchase.
Mon 18/03/02 at 15:33
Regular
Wreckless looks cool. I really really want this game. But I ain't got an Xbox! Argh!
Are the ingame graphics really as good as the screen shots I've seen?
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I ended up getting this on launch day. ;-) Got right into it with my cousin last night.
Fri 15/03/02 at 11:28
Hey,

First game i bought, and thought it was brilliant to be fair! Fantastic graphics, i was a cop most of the time it was great fun. A bit like Crazy taxi but a much more detailed city i reckon.
Hilarious to collide with double deckers and watch all the passengers fall out onto the street. Quality!

Ben.
Wed 13/03/02 at 15:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I was with my friends when I tried out Wreckless and as soon as I saw the car I said the exact same thing as you.
;-)) I was trying to hit 88mph so I could see if I'd suddenly end up in the wild west or something. ;-))

Ok maybe not, but I did make the same comment though.
;-)
Wed 13/03/02 at 14:45
Regular
"BOSE"
i went in2 special reserve a wile ago and the bloke was playing Wreckless ;)

he had a car that i pointed out that looks like the back 2 the future car. i'm not sure about getting it cause of the fact that u have a certain amount of time 2 complete ur goals. i'll have a think about it. i totally agree with u. the graphics r totally superb :)

it was the demo CD. i was tempted 2 play Halo but i didn't wanna look like a prat it being my 1st go u know lol. so i didn't. saw the demo of Halo running! absolutley f##king amzing! :D

ne1 wanna help me out with Max Payne? what's it like? :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.