GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wreckless"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/03/02 at 15:08
Regular
Released on launch day of the X-Box i believe. The graphics look amazing, anyone else heard about this game? I'm most looking forward to this one, how about everyone else?

Ben.
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:08
Released on launch day of the X-Box i believe. The graphics look amazing, anyone else heard about this game? I'm most looking forward to this one, how about everyone else?

Ben.
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Not too bothered about the game. Its more Super Run Around rather than GTA3. There are 20 missions(10 for each of the 2 sets of people). Its only driving, so theres no walking e.t.c. Its been getting mixed reviews, so it could be a rent first then buy.
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:30
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Its also coming out on the PS2 with more levels and improved graphics.
Tue 12/03/02 at 08:02
Regular
"BOSE"
improved graphics? :)
yeah rite ;)
Tue 12/03/02 at 11:26
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
not my words, that is what the developers said.
Tue 12/03/02 at 12:18
Regular
"BOSE"
improved graphics no. the xbox has the most advanced graphics ever on a console
Tue 12/03/02 at 15:12
Regular
Wreckless looks stunning but apparently it is let down by poor handling.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:10
Regular
"this is a tagline"
You can't run over pedestrians either ;-)

Vib.
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I played it today and I thought it was a great game. :-)

Can't argue with the handling complaints, but I did start to get the hang of it after a couple of minutes.

Also played DOA3. God that game is excellent ! :-)
Can't wait to get that game home with the others. ;-))
Wed 13/03/02 at 14:45
Regular
"BOSE"
i went in2 special reserve a wile ago and the bloke was playing Wreckless ;)

he had a car that i pointed out that looks like the back 2 the future car. i'm not sure about getting it cause of the fact that u have a certain amount of time 2 complete ur goals. i'll have a think about it. i totally agree with u. the graphics r totally superb :)

it was the demo CD. i was tempted 2 play Halo but i didn't wanna look like a prat it being my 1st go u know lol. so i didn't. saw the demo of Halo running! absolutley f##king amzing! :D

ne1 wanna help me out with Max Payne? what's it like? :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.