GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Since I've been gone..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 20:29
Regular
Old Rainbow songs, eh!

Well, since I've been unable to write in first person, so to speak, I've actually been busy. I encouraged a friend at work to buy one of SR's mulit-region DVD players and join the club (thereby getting myself a steering wheel from it into the bargain).

Then I've had to set up my new computer. It's amazing how long it takes to get all that hardware you've aquired from one PC to the other then re-install all that software too. Not to mention the many many drivers that come with all the peripherals.

Of course, this has led me to only post on here once my internet connection was set up again, which took ages due to windows Me and the amazing non-standard drivers for my ISDN modem.

I've also ordered a Muppet Show DVD (which I hope SR will be stocking as well) featuring the episode with Mark Hamill in. Go buy it, if only to relive the great days of Kermit and co. Apparently they may be in the process of making a new Muppet series, so Brian Henson is rumoured to have said. Cool!

Well, that's it again for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get online and on here over the next week, probably after 10pm.
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Annoyingly, I may fade away to nothing very soon.

With A level modules coming up, I'll need all the extra time I get for them. Especially seeing how I JUST started doing Physics half way through the year!

After that I'm off on two famil holidays over summer- India and then America! I haven't met the family over there in ages!

That leave me two week left of Summer... during which I'll be backpacking with some friends from Uni around Europe! Probably go North France-North Spain- South Spain- South France- Italy- Germany- spend a day in Amsterdam- back to north france :):):)

Oh, and after that... I just landed myself with a job at IBM for a Gap year! WOO HOO! I even get to work at the Southhampton site (ie one of the biggest dev houses in the world!).

All of which means I'll be fading into obscurity here :(

sonic
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:51
"possibly impossible"
Mystique wrote:
>
>
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/muppets

They are SOOOOO cool!

Gibber! Wow, gimme...
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:46
Regular
I am so going out tomorrow to buy that DVD,and the new Transformers one too!
Retro all they way baby!

Woman woman woman!

OOOO!!! look at this!
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/muppets

They are SOOOOO cool!
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
Good to have you back pb!
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:39
"penguins in hawaii?"
muppets rule!
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:29
"possibly impossible"
Old Rainbow songs, eh!

Well, since I've been unable to write in first person, so to speak, I've actually been busy. I encouraged a friend at work to buy one of SR's mulit-region DVD players and join the club (thereby getting myself a steering wheel from it into the bargain).

Then I've had to set up my new computer. It's amazing how long it takes to get all that hardware you've aquired from one PC to the other then re-install all that software too. Not to mention the many many drivers that come with all the peripherals.

Of course, this has led me to only post on here once my internet connection was set up again, which took ages due to windows Me and the amazing non-standard drivers for my ISDN modem.

I've also ordered a Muppet Show DVD (which I hope SR will be stocking as well) featuring the episode with Mark Hamill in. Go buy it, if only to relive the great days of Kermit and co. Apparently they may be in the process of making a new Muppet series, so Brian Henson is rumoured to have said. Cool!

Well, that's it again for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get online and on here over the next week, probably after 10pm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.