GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Since I've been gone..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 20:29
Regular
Old Rainbow songs, eh!

Well, since I've been unable to write in first person, so to speak, I've actually been busy. I encouraged a friend at work to buy one of SR's mulit-region DVD players and join the club (thereby getting myself a steering wheel from it into the bargain).

Then I've had to set up my new computer. It's amazing how long it takes to get all that hardware you've aquired from one PC to the other then re-install all that software too. Not to mention the many many drivers that come with all the peripherals.

Of course, this has led me to only post on here once my internet connection was set up again, which took ages due to windows Me and the amazing non-standard drivers for my ISDN modem.

I've also ordered a Muppet Show DVD (which I hope SR will be stocking as well) featuring the episode with Mark Hamill in. Go buy it, if only to relive the great days of Kermit and co. Apparently they may be in the process of making a new Muppet series, so Brian Henson is rumoured to have said. Cool!

Well, that's it again for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get online and on here over the next week, probably after 10pm.
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:16
"penguins in hawaii?"
Yeah, and the sweedish chef! :)
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
Good luck Rav!

Welcome back Pb!

Beaker, by far, is the funniest character I've ever seen. I can't even look at him without laughing.
Mon 11/03/02 at 22:01
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Lol- cheers guys:)

Just need to make sure I get the grades. I'mn doing 5 serious A levels (and General studies!), and I really wanna get top grades in all of them, and in my STEP maths papers.

That way I have a better chance of getting into Cambridge when I reapply next year!

Oh, and aI need AAB just to get the placement at IBM anyway!

Sonic
Mon 11/03/02 at 09:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
Well done stryke....

Computers are a joy to use but a bi*ch to set up.......
Mon 11/03/02 at 07:52
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Welcome back pb!! Make sure you check out my story The Town, which you're in and
> is in the Stories forum. ;)

--

Nah, my GTA3 story in Prime is much better, and it also has you in ;-)

Although Ant's does have Kevin Smith...
Sun 10/03/02 at 22:27
Regular
"WWJD"
Hey there pb nice to see your back.

Sonic sounds like your doing pretty well hope everything turns out well
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
Welcome back pb.

:)

Ohh, and by the way, you wouldn't have had any problem if you had brought a Mac. :P
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's annoying to hear about you as well Sonic.
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Welcome home pb...

Or something like that anyway...
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Welcome back pb!! Make sure you check out my story The Town, which you're in and is in the Stories forum. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.