GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 versus...............EVERYTHING!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 16:11
Regular
i see several arguments crop up about the consoles, and i have to admitt that......PS2 has whipped them all. Theres no argument at all, PS2 has so far been the better console. With several game series coming out on there, we also see the new Final Fantasys games are on there. Also there are loads of classics such as Read 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2! Ridge Races and Silent Scope drools. And look at the graphics on here, i think there betetr resolution then real life! Also DVD, gaming and DvD in one, what more could anyone want, easy accsess and brilliant multiplayer options PS2 has got to be the downright winner, unless everyone willing to go crawling back to the Gamecube and to ur Sad pokemom games. Remember over 2 million people have bought it already, so whats ur comments!
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:47
Regular
"¬_¬"
You are right. At this very moment, the PS2 IS the best console out. But come next Thursday, that won't be true. Don't give us all these bull-***t specifications, we all know whats what, and the PS2 isn't the best. All the games you mentioned are multi-format, and only Final Fantasy is any decent of the ones mentioned. Get a life.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:21
*brins in Metal Gear Solid 2* betters games huh! The PS2 has an 128-bit emotion engine, 32mn RAM, 48 channells DVD/ CDROM and two controll ports! If you try palying silent Scope on the dreamcast, then on the Playstation 2*like i have* you'll see the graphics are much sharper, also even with out a lightgun its preety good handling!Also SSx Snowboard Supercross and Tekken Tag Tournament are among many games that are "Well thought out"!
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:17
I think Playstation 2 is beter than the X Box and the Gamecube if they were together.
The Playstation 2 rocks because the game are amazing everyone has GTA 3 why because that is one of the greatest games out and also Max Payne is a class Matrix type shoot em up.By using bullet time.The other two don't even come close.
:D
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:15
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Sorry. I have a PS2 and while I would be inclined to vote for it, the X-Box has far better graphics and the games are far more thought out. That's the only competition it's getting at the moment, and if it's lost that and the only way it will survive is through brilliant series's such as FF.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:11
i see several arguments crop up about the consoles, and i have to admitt that......PS2 has whipped them all. Theres no argument at all, PS2 has so far been the better console. With several game series coming out on there, we also see the new Final Fantasys games are on there. Also there are loads of classics such as Read 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2! Ridge Races and Silent Scope drools. And look at the graphics on here, i think there betetr resolution then real life! Also DVD, gaming and DvD in one, what more could anyone want, easy accsess and brilliant multiplayer options PS2 has got to be the downright winner, unless everyone willing to go crawling back to the Gamecube and to ur Sad pokemom games. Remember over 2 million people have bought it already, so whats ur comments!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.