GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online + with more games......? Soon?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 19:52
Regular
The GameCube could be heading online in Europe sooner than you think.

Swedish website AftonBladet has reported that the GameCube will be wired in Europe on 14th March 2003, incidentally the same day as the Xbox gets online on our continent.

Patrik Johansson, director at Nintendo's Baltic distributor Bergsala, revealed the date to AftonBladet reporter Henrik Rudin yesterday. Patrik also let slip about several 'in-house Nintendo-online titles' to be revealed early next year. We expect an official confirmation or denial from Nintendo Europe later today.

Cube-Europe, as usual.

So............
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hopefully we'll see an online version of Mario Kart. Imagine it! How good would that be?
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:29
"Uzi Lover"
Mario Karts suppose to have an online mode as well isn't it?

That will be mental and top fun.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pikmin 2
Gamecube Wars
PSO 1/2

and....say.....Rush Online/Body Harvest Worlds.

That would make ME play online!
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:00
Regular
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> I wouldn't be surpised if Phantasy Star Online would be released on
> the same day

Neither would I ;)

Hopefully they'll release Gamecube Wars simultaenously, or another online game :)
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:59
Regular
"^_^"
With the broardband adapter am I gonna have to unplug my NTL and plug in my Gamecube instead?
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I wouldn't be surpised if Phantasy Star Online would be released on the same day
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The GameCube could be heading online in Europe sooner than you think.

Swedish website AftonBladet has reported that the GameCube will be wired in Europe on 14th March 2003, incidentally the same day as the Xbox gets online on our continent.

Patrik Johansson, director at Nintendo's Baltic distributor Bergsala, revealed the date to AftonBladet reporter Henrik Rudin yesterday. Patrik also let slip about several 'in-house Nintendo-online titles' to be revealed early next year. We expect an official confirmation or denial from Nintendo Europe later today.

Cube-Europe, as usual.

So............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.