GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamespy Metroid Prime review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
The site did not give a mark for this but I would like to quote this from the site
" What more can I say?, Metroid Prime has been a long time in the making, but thankfully Nintendo and Retro Studios pulled it off in the end. This is my game of the year --it beats down Grand Theft Auto: vice city, Tony Hawks Pro Skater and all the other hard hitters that 2002 has had to offer"
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
The site did not give a mark for this but I would like to quote this from the site
" What more can I say?, Metroid Prime has been a long time in the making, but thankfully Nintendo and Retro Studios pulled it off in the end. This is my game of the year --it beats down Grand Theft Auto: vice city, Tony Hawks Pro Skater and all the other hard hitters that 2002 has had to offer"
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:43
Ign.com said just about the same GAME OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN
roll on Ravenblade
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dwayne wrote:
> Ign.com said just about the same GAME OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN
> roll on Ravenblade

LMFAO!!!!!! That got canned ages ago. Get with it dude, etc.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:50
You never know man somethings can be uncanned after all what else will they
do now start a fresh concept or continue with a sure fire hit.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:58
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I'm sure Retro have got other projects on the backburner that were waiting until Metroid prime had been finnished, but then I don't know what nintendo want them to do next.
Wed 20/11/02 at 21:06
I am sure i heared they were also working on a racing game that was very
far down the line on production put this also got pulled by Nintendo from
the early pics it looked quite good can't remember what it was called though.
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:20
Regular
"bing bang bong"
If Metroid Prime is as good as everyone is saying I will spontaneously explode and you will ALL hear it

I've not wanted a game this much for many, many years
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:08
"Darkness, always"
great, game of the year.

Doesn't change the fact that it ain't out til next year.
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
9.7 on Gamespot, looking good. In the mean time though, I'm just playing die hard to saticfy my FPS needs.
Thu 21/11/02 at 12:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If freeloader is [ever] released in time i will maybe get it on import.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.