GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH MY GOD FUNNING MOTHER'S DAY!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 11:15
Regular
...were not the words echoing around my casa this morning, or indeed anywhere like that. In fact, there were lots of "Awws" and "Ahhhs" and suchlike.

This morning my Mum awoke to a tray of flowers, a card, tea and solpadine (very important), and when she came downstairs she saw a wonderful tidy kitchen, floor swept and everything. I then made pancakes and topped it all off with a box of Roses. So, I reckon I'm in the clear for another year!

What did you lot get your dear old dears then?
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Nothing. Don't belive in it. Nor do I believe in Father's Day or Halloween. And I can't be bothered to explain why. Anyway, my Mum accepts that and so doesn't mind.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Or†ega wrote:
> I just gave her a tenner and told her to get her own flowers.

You barsteward :)
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Nothing.

Personal reasons.
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i made her a bowl of frosties and a cup of coffee.
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:03
Regular
I just gave her a tenner and told her to get her own flowers.
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Wasting away"
My mum knows how much I love her - when I want something, that is. So, I thought it was best that I gave her the thing she loved most - me. That way, we all win.

Actually, I just got her a card and some flowers. Mothers day requires money, and that's the one thing that I don't have.
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:29
Regular
He isn't a breed.
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That's sweet. What kind of cat?
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:24
Regular
I got my mum a cat.
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:19
Regular
""
A box of black magic, a stonking, great, big, humungus bar of Fruit and nut and two sets of Cd's Billie Holliday and Edith Piaf. Oh and a usually messy house! :D... oh and a sarcastic son!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.