GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW NINTENDO CONSOLES!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
NINTENDO ARE STILL IN THE CONSOLE GAME.FACT

At a recent conference in New York,Nintendo announced that it is currently developing the succesors to gamecube and GBA.This awesome news crushes the strong rumour that Nintendo was to do a Sega and cease developing consoles,focusing solely on creating games.
Now how much this may heart me to hear i cant do anything about it mind what ive seen it looks good(yes you heard it i said nintendo sound good).

No details have been released regarding the technolodgy in development for either of the new consoles.But if previous trends are anything to go by,i expect GameCube's successor will be no less than a whopping 256-bit machine,and no doubt wireless controllers will come as standard.As for Game Boy advane,s futere replacement,how does a backlift handheld as powerfull as an N64 sound? The leap from GBC to GBA was almost as dramatic.Please let it be so!

2005 is the date sony has set for the launch of PS3,and microsoft big cheese Ed Fries has just announced that the follow-up to Xbox is scheduled for release before PS3.Yeah. So although Nintendo hasn't yet given a preliminary release date for its new consoles,2005 is looking likely.You don't want to wish time away for it or do you.

Any way i posted this for people who dont know so please dont start.
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:57
Regular
"^_^"
I did not know the info about the Gamecube successor! So thankyou.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:59
There could even be more companies joining the console race next time round... or at least in the handheld one.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
Lay off him.

There's no need for this.

Yes, some people subscribe to SR's email new letter and actually read it, but not everyonw does.

Besides, there was no harm in it.
It wasn't spam, was it.

If it was a 2 liner topic with a lack of any form of spelling punctuation or gramma then perhaps there'd be something to shout about.
But it isn't.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Only people who don't care won't know.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:23
Regular
""to many dead hero""
well somepeople wont will they
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:21
"Darkness, always"
Faster Master Blaster wrote:
> Any way i posted this for people who dont know so please dont start.

*runs*
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:20
"Darkness, always"
So why do you think we don't know this already?
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:17
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Insane Bartender wrote:
> you DO know that practically all the forum members recieve SR
> newsletters with this sort of stuff hot off the press?

yes i do cos im one off them
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:13
Regular
These Nintendo plans, could be an aspiration... They may plan to do it, but in reality that know or will find out that they can't reach to that at the moment.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
Man, you're good.

You almost sound like you think you know what you're talking about...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.