GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - Best Noob - ENDS 31/12/02"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 15:53
Regular
UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE

Ahem. We've decided to extend this competition until the end of December to give more people a chance to join up and become popular. Also, if this wasn't made clear in the original post, the winner will only get his/her prize when they become a regular.

Cheers
Ali

UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE

The winner will be chosen by the great Snuggly himself, no less.

To compete you have to be a Newbie. The competition can only be won by a genuine newbie joining the forums AFTER today 4 pm on November 21st.

Newbies can enter by proposing themselves on this thread.

They MUST be seconded (on this thread) by at least TWO regulars, staff or notables. Just say "I second [name] for this GAD" or similar.

The more support shown on this thread, the more likely they are to win.

Their overall performance on the forums also counts.

The WINNER will be the BEST NEWBIE as judged by Mr Snuggly on December 13th.

OKAY, go for it (Oh, you're not here yet are you).

Tell yer mates.
Page:
Wed 11/12/02 at 14:17
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
POP to the TOP
Mon 09/12/02 at 23:11
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Smerc wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
> And you're both wrong!
>
> 21 days left!
>
> HA!
>
> Until when?

He gives us His new game.
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
phi11ip wrote:
> And you're both wrong!
>
> 21 days left!
>
> HA!

Until when?
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
And you're both wrong!

21 days left!

HA!
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:39
"The Will of D."
Also you won't even count for the competition since you'll be a regular in 2 days.
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:38
"The Will of D."
3 days in 1 hour and 15 minutes, but why do you really think that you'll be nominated?

You've been registered here for 45 days and Snuggly said within the first date he set.
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
4 more days left.
Mon 09/12/02 at 22:34
mothballed wrote:
> Judah. I just read your simpering thread about how the Notables are
> the stuff of your wet dreams and how the noobs are ruining the site -
> pah.
> Don't you ever wonder how sad it is that some people (regs & nots)
> seem to spend all their waking hours writing tosh on this site? In
> what way does being a Notable on a commercial, videogame site make
> someone such a hero?

A agree with this statement to a certain extent. I believe, and know that some people on these forums are complete saddos or geeks, this applies to a few of the people, not all. Many enjoy Video gaming as a hobby, like myself, and post here to express their feelings on a particular topic, thus eventually making you a regular. As for myself, I have been registered on this site for over a year and post casually, not frantically at anything I can think of, like some. I am not yet a regular because I do not post my life away, or as it would seem. So yes, I understand what mothballed is getting at, but it does not apply to a majority of the people registered on this website
Peace out

Sam41
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Bender wrote:
> Can I play?

Did you read the original message?
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:48
It's hard work being a genius.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.