GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - Best Noob - ENDS 31/12/02"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 15:53
Regular
UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE

Ahem. We've decided to extend this competition until the end of December to give more people a chance to join up and become popular. Also, if this wasn't made clear in the original post, the winner will only get his/her prize when they become a regular.

Cheers
Ali

The winner will be chosen by the great Snuggly himself, no less.

To compete you have to be a Newbie. The competition can only be won by a genuine newbie joining the forums AFTER today 4 pm on November 21st.

Newbies can enter by proposing themselves on this thread.

They MUST be seconded (on this thread) by at least TWO regulars, staff or notables. Just say "I second [name] for this GAD" or similar.

The more support shown on this thread, the more likely they are to win.

Their overall performance on the forums also counts.

The WINNER will be the BEST NEWBIE as judged by Mr Snuggly on December 13th.

OKAY, go for it (Oh, you're not here yet are you).

Tell yer mates.
Page:
Fri 20/12/02 at 19:59
yeah when does it end? though i do have a lead on the question, if you did not see this at the top of the main post i shall repeat it...

Ahem. We've decided to extend this competition until the 'end of December' to give more people a chance to join up and become popular. Also, if this wasn't made clear in the original post, the winner will only get his/her prize when they become a regular.

Cheers
Ali

Fri 20/12/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Nice one, man. But I've now turned into a regular. Erm...I turned regular in the last few weeks. Does that mean I'm eligible or will I be forced to eat humble pie?
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Due to that what I have read and what I have seen unbeliever post, I second Unbeliever.
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I thought it finished on the 13th december?
Thu 19/12/02 at 23:13
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Who's won or hasn't it been jugdes yet?
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:52
morbo wrote:
> hey dont be so ironic its unfitting of you. any ways like i said when
> is it gonna end, this torment is killing me

Yeah, sorry, irony is sometimes the best form of sarcasm or mocking. I was trying to work out when this finished
DOES ANYBODY KNOW??? *cries*

Sam41
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Balls"
hey dont be so ironic its unfitting of you. any ways like i said when is it gonna end, this torment is killing me
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:47
jbpmatrix wrote:
> Hey im still a newbie I have won once plz vote 4 me!

What did you win your GAD for?
Can I have it?
Can u stp tlkng in txt plz?

Sam41?
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:09
Hey im still a newbie I have won once plz vote 4 me!
Wed 18/12/02 at 20:02
I second Adamario, If this EGAD is still active
If not, I am sorry

Sam41
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.