GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I played Halo tonight !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 22:40
Regular
My cousin wanted to pick up MGS2 from SR in Basildon a couple of hours ago and I went with him. As we went in I saw what I thought was the Halo demo video. It was the actual game running ! Me and my cousin went straight over there and ended up playing it for like an hour in co-operative. ;-))

God what a superb game ! I just want it NOW ! I was playing the game with my cousin and we just didn't realise the time that was going by. ;-))

Really can't wait to get this game. :-) Its definatly one of the best games I've ever played on.
The jeep is hard to get to grips with but you soon get the hang of it. Roll on 14th March !
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yes, buy X-Box - it is the only choice. ;-)
Ok its not, but its the best. ;-))
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I played Halo as well. It's soooooooooooooooooo good. I'm reconsidering getting a gamecube.............
Wed 13/03/02 at 13:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Why am I suddenly seeing an Essex Boys Unreal Championship team for online games forming. ;-))

Seriously though, for people who have the X-Box it'll be nice that a lot of us are local cause it opens up the chance for network play for all those that wanna meet up and do so.
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I see. I'm based in Aveley, which is literally about 5 minutes from Lakeside.
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I live in Wickford - around 10 mins from the highstreet.
:-)
Tue 12/03/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
At a guess, I imagine some of you are based in the Basildon/Pitsea area?
Tue 12/03/02 at 12:02
Regular
"BOSE"
not important but i live in essex 2
Tue 12/03/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Wow. Didn't know most of ya'll were based in Essex too. I don't feel so lonely now ;)
Mon 11/03/02 at 13:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Now all we need is one person in Jumpin Jacks and one in the cinema. ;-))
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:55
lol what were the chances of that? While you were in Special Reserve I was next door knockign pints back in Chicagos ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.