GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I played Halo tonight !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 22:40
Regular
My cousin wanted to pick up MGS2 from SR in Basildon a couple of hours ago and I went with him. As we went in I saw what I thought was the Halo demo video. It was the actual game running ! Me and my cousin went straight over there and ended up playing it for like an hour in co-operative. ;-))

God what a superb game ! I just want it NOW ! I was playing the game with my cousin and we just didn't realise the time that was going by. ;-))

Really can't wait to get this game. :-) Its definatly one of the best games I've ever played on.
The jeep is hard to get to grips with but you soon get the hang of it. Roll on 14th March !
Sat 09/03/02 at 22:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My cousin wanted to pick up MGS2 from SR in Basildon a couple of hours ago and I went with him. As we went in I saw what I thought was the Halo demo video. It was the actual game running ! Me and my cousin went straight over there and ended up playing it for like an hour in co-operative. ;-))

God what a superb game ! I just want it NOW ! I was playing the game with my cousin and we just didn't realise the time that was going by. ;-))

Really can't wait to get this game. :-) Its definatly one of the best games I've ever played on.
The jeep is hard to get to grips with but you soon get the hang of it. Roll on 14th March !
Sun 10/03/02 at 08:47
Regular
What were the chances???

I was in Basildon as well and played Halo. Thought it was great

*coughs, clears his throat*

'Its a small world, after all...'
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So we nearly bumped into eachother. ;-)) Isn't Halo just the muts nuts though ! :-)

Took ages for me and my cousin to get off. Thankfully most people in the area were busy going to the nightclub and stuff so there was no pressure to come off. Not that we looked round to check. ;-))
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:55
lol what were the chances of that? While you were in Special Reserve I was next door knockign pints back in Chicagos ;)
Mon 11/03/02 at 13:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Now all we need is one person in Jumpin Jacks and one in the cinema. ;-))
Tue 12/03/02 at 11:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Wow. Didn't know most of ya'll were based in Essex too. I don't feel so lonely now ;)
Tue 12/03/02 at 12:02
Regular
"BOSE"
not important but i live in essex 2
Tue 12/03/02 at 12:32
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
At a guess, I imagine some of you are based in the Basildon/Pitsea area?
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I live in Wickford - around 10 mins from the highstreet.
:-)
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:38
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I see. I'm based in Aveley, which is literally about 5 minutes from Lakeside.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.