GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction Gamecube Bound"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Faction'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:01
Regular
EBGames has listed Red Faction II as a game to arrive to Nintendo's next-generation console. The game has already been released for Ps2 and will be ported to Gamecube March 25, 2003. Internet sources are saying that the ESBR has approved the game already.

Red Faction II comes packed with a Geo-Mode engine, a feature that allows gamers to destroy their surroundings. It is not yet known if the Gamecube version will include any special features or just be a direct port of its Ps2 cousin.
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:33
Regular
"^_^"
I really do like the idea of Red Faction II. I thought that the original was a bit dissapointing however, they really should make a brand new one exclusively for the Gamecube! ¦:¬D
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:05
Regular
I'm sure that was because they use so much of the power making the terrains changeable, the bigger a terrain is, the worse graphics it has normally
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:24
Regular
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
> EBGames has listed Red Faction II as a game to arrive to Nintendo's
> next-generation console. The game has already been released for Ps2
> and will be ported to Gamecube March 25, 2003. Internet sources are
> saying that the ESBR has approved the game already.

Nice playable game but not exactly impressive visually. Minimal animation of the characters and not a lot of variation in textures. Whats more important is its in a suicide slot next to Metroid Prime which is released at the same time and is from all accounts an incredible piece of software.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:33
Regular
GasMask wrote:
> GC bound too? Oh what a shame!

Hmm?
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Red Faction II looks class! GC bound too? Oh what a shame!
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:53
Regular
Fantastic! Red Faction was a great game, and the sequel is supposed to be great! When's it coming out?
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:38
"Wa-wa-west"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:

> Btw. I always say Fraction instead of Faction is this the same with
> any other people here?

Yes, my friend Reedie says Fraction all the time, but he can be excused cos he's a bit camp.
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Cyclone wrote:
> I've done this already....I've done this already....
>
> :D
Sorry I did not know, where did you do it?
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've done this already....I've done this already....

:D
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:11
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Cool, i have Red Faction (The first one eh...) and it was brill with the llet down muitlpayer...I've bareley played the 2nd but i have played it and loved it. I do hope it'll have more maps for something for mutiplayer etc...

Btw. I always say Fraction instead of Faction is this the same with any other people here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.