GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction Gamecube Bound"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Red Faction'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:01
Regular
EBGames has listed Red Faction II as a game to arrive to Nintendo's next-generation console. The game has already been released for Ps2 and will be ported to Gamecube March 25, 2003. Internet sources are saying that the ESBR has approved the game already.

Red Faction II comes packed with a Geo-Mode engine, a feature that allows gamers to destroy their surroundings. It is not yet known if the Gamecube version will include any special features or just be a direct port of its Ps2 cousin.
Mon 25/11/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Remember me?"
Parr wrote:
> I know, I mean it is not racist to kill a white terrorist is it?

*smirks*
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:41
Regular
"^_^"
I know, I mean it is not racist to kill a white terrorist is it?
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:33
Regular
Oh yeah, I heard about that. It's not everywhere is it? Christ, it's just a game!
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:08
Regular
"^_^"
only taken of the shelves in Woolworths and PC World!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:54
Maverick42 wrote:
> Don't forget Nightfire, and Medal Of Honour: Frontline. Then there's
> Hitman 2, aswell.

hitman 2 has been taken of the sleves cause of the level were you beat up some sheks (brown coloured people with turnbins) why can't people wake up ITS ONLY A GAME ITS NOT REAL!!!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:50
Regular
Don't forget Nightfire, and Medal Of Honour: Frontline. Then there's Hitman 2, aswell.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:26
Regular
"^_^"
Are there any other good FPS' in the making?
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
TS2, Metroid and Die Hard.

Good good.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:09
Regular
"^_^"
I will have enough FPS on my hands! With Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters 2, Die Hard and Metroid. Only the superb games make my list!
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> I've done this already....I've done this already....
>
> :D
> Sorry I did not know, where did you do it?

'Go here.....' a link to the EB page.

;) Don't matter.

RF sucked incredibly badly first time. Won't get this one either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.