GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2- Need help!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:27
Regular
Is anyone else having problems with atom smasher level, bomb 3, i cannot get the crane(magnet)to move to pick up the bomb. i know other people having this problem as well, anyone any ideas??
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
"^_^"
I have not played it in weeks though. Becuase it does not seem fun at the moment. Not as fun as Die Hard anyway
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yes.
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:19
Regular
"^_^"
I am finding single player on Easy very boring, however crank it up to Normal and it is AMAZING!
Sun 24/11/02 at 08:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, the totems are correct. I learnt by going back onto easy and seeing the position they were in. Basically, every picture must be opposite another of the same, for instance, the corner pillar might have a lizard and an elephant on it. In which case, the two poles next to it must have an elephant pointing at the elephant, and a lizard on the other pole pointing at the lizard. Do this for all, and make sure tha they are ALL turned round properly.

:)
Sun 24/11/02 at 00:24
Regular
i managed the magnet thing but after that everyone is against me .......
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:58
Regular
"^_^"
IS that a proper walkthrough?
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:54
That didn't work but there is a site that explains it well,
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console SPACE /gamecube/file/timesplitters_2_a.txt
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:53
R-107 wrote:
> what about on the aztec level, on normal. I get to this point where
> there I cannot go any furthur. There are 6 pillars, and the middle of
> them rotate - but i am guessng there is an order you have to get the
> symbols on them facing - but wot is this order?

Hey, I'm ( . )JuicyMelons( . ) but i'm round my mates at the moment. Soon, i'll have my full walkthrough of the game up but i'll try and explain what you have o do on the totem poles on this level. I have tried to explain it by using a diagram.

------[T1] [T2]
| |
Gecko --- ------ Dragon
| |
------[T3] [T4]
| |
Lizard --- ------ Elephant
| |
------[T5] [T6]

Where i have written the name of the animal, this is the animal that needs to be the same between both of the tottom poles e.g the animal between totem 1 an 2 is the Gecko.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:53
R-107 wrote:
> what about on the aztec level, on normal. I get to this point where
> there I cannot go any furthur. There are 6 pillars, and the middle of
> them rotate - but i am guessng there is an order you have to get the
> symbols on them facing - but wot is this order?

Hey, I'm ( . )JuicyMelons( . ) but i'm round my mates at the moment. Soon, i'll have my full walkthrough of the game up but i'll try and explain what you have o do on the totem poles on this level. I have tried to explain it by using a diagram.

------[T1] [T2]
| |
Gecko --- ------ Dragon
| |
------[T3] [T4]
| |
Lizard --- ------ Elephant
| |
------[T5] [T6]

Where i have written the name of the animal, this is the animal that needs to be the same between both of the tottom poles e.g the animal between totem 1 an 2 is the Gecko.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"^_^"
I am only on the 4th level on normal, although I haven't played it for a while

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.