GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2- Need help!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:27
Regular
Is anyone else having problems with atom smasher level, bomb 3, i cannot get the crane(magnet)to move to pick up the bomb. i know other people having this problem as well, anyone any ideas??
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:27
Is anyone else having problems with atom smasher level, bomb 3, i cannot get the crane(magnet)to move to pick up the bomb. i know other people having this problem as well, anyone any ideas??
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its dead easy, just move the control sticks to get in position, then hit the button to pick it up, move it over to the bin, and release it.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You have to move the magnet (with the left analogue stick) so it's over the bomb, then activate it and move it along with the bomb until it picks it up. Then dump it in the box.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:40
Thats what i would have thought but the stupid thing wont move, even when R2 is pressed as well.
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just keep trying and you'll get it eventually.
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:28
Regular
It is rather arkward. Sometimes I can do it straight away but other times it takes a while. What people have already said below, sounds about right!
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
what about on the aztec level, on normal. I get to this point where there I cannot go any furthur. There are 6 pillars, and the middle of them rotate - but i am guessng there is an order you have to get the symbols on them facing - but wot is this order?
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"^_^"
I am only on the 4th level on normal, although I haven't played it for a while
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:53
R-107 wrote:
> what about on the aztec level, on normal. I get to this point where
> there I cannot go any furthur. There are 6 pillars, and the middle of
> them rotate - but i am guessng there is an order you have to get the
> symbols on them facing - but wot is this order?

Hey, I'm ( . )JuicyMelons( . ) but i'm round my mates at the moment. Soon, i'll have my full walkthrough of the game up but i'll try and explain what you have o do on the totem poles on this level. I have tried to explain it by using a diagram.

------[T1] [T2]
| |
Gecko --- ------ Dragon
| |
------[T3] [T4]
| |
Lizard --- ------ Elephant
| |
------[T5] [T6]

Where i have written the name of the animal, this is the animal that needs to be the same between both of the tottom poles e.g the animal between totem 1 an 2 is the Gecko.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:53
R-107 wrote:
> what about on the aztec level, on normal. I get to this point where
> there I cannot go any furthur. There are 6 pillars, and the middle of
> them rotate - but i am guessng there is an order you have to get the
> symbols on them facing - but wot is this order?

Hey, I'm ( . )JuicyMelons( . ) but i'm round my mates at the moment. Soon, i'll have my full walkthrough of the game up but i'll try and explain what you have o do on the totem poles on this level. I have tried to explain it by using a diagram.

------[T1] [T2]
| |
Gecko --- ------ Dragon
| |
------[T3] [T4]
| |
Lizard --- ------ Elephant
| |
------[T5] [T6]

Where i have written the name of the animal, this is the animal that needs to be the same between both of the tottom poles e.g the animal between totem 1 an 2 is the Gecko.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.