GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"visit the dreamcast forum"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 23:27
Regular
come to the dreamcast forum, if more people do not come to the site then they might close it down.
Sat 09/03/02 at 22:57
Regular
hey man what u saying crap about dreamcast for,
its a great console, was revolutionary when it came out (unline ps2) and still arguable better than the ps2
(it has a memory card wiv its own built in screen and speaker for example)

the only reason every1 sed it was crap is because it came out in the shadow of the succes of the playstation and playstation 2
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
The dreamcast forum may close down? Yey!! But I wouldn't start to worry yet, they'll close down the Pokemon forum first (or hopefully Ninty!!).

Outlaw.
Sat 09/03/02 at 11:53
Regular
"BOSE"
guess what? we love the xbox :)
we don't care about the dreamcast. that's y we're having discushions in here (xbox forums) and cause most of us r getting an xbox etc. if the dreamcast forum dissapears most of us inc me won't care
Fri 08/03/02 at 23:27
come to the dreamcast forum, if more people do not come to the site then they might close it down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.