GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's in your fridge?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/07 at 12:52
"possibly impossible"
Have a camera or phone?

Why not show us the contents of your fridge?

We could have a go at identifying the food stuffs within or just commenting on your diet.
Sat 27/10/07 at 16:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Eggs
Bread
Butter
Milk
Bacon
Tuna
Crumpets
Beer
Sweetcorn
Ketchup
Coke
Morrisons crunchy salad

Or something like that. I eat, er, well.
Sat 27/10/07 at 14:03
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
That's the perfect kind of fridge :) But you're now married, this should not be happening!?
Fri 26/10/07 at 18:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well as it's Friday night and bloody freezing so we're staying in our fridge currently has more beer taking up space than food :)
Fri 26/10/07 at 10:07
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
It's the end of the month, and my bank statement is already horiffic!, random shops are never needed. I was actually sober whilst buying everthing, just knackered so wasn't really thinking what was being bought.

I do love the random late night/early morning shops after nights out :) Usually get so much unnecessary junk, and ends up more expencive for a days worth of food than a whole weeks shop!
Thu 25/10/07 at 12:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
pb wrote:
> Sounds dangerous, you go back to the fridge to discover a load
> of stuff you don't remember. Actually, no, that sounds quite
> good...

Until your bank statement arrives!
Thu 25/10/07 at 08:54
"possibly impossible"
Twain wrote:
> You went for a spree around Tesco before sleeping off a night
> out? :D

Sounds dangerous, you go back to the fridge to discover a load of stuff you don't remember. Actually, no, that sounds quite good...
Wed 24/10/07 at 15:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You went for a spree around Tesco before sleeping off a night out? :D
Wed 24/10/07 at 14:50
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I think you need to split the melon in half, and fill one bit with vodka pb, just so you can relax in the evenings with a refreshing fruity treat :D

I finally have food in my fridge :D Went shopping last night WOO! No idea what was bought though :)
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:29
"possibly impossible"
Forgot one vital thing, a Mr Bump soothing gel thing, in case one of the kids gets a bruise or something. They're quite good, just get cold in the fridge and then you can take them out when you need to and apply to the bump.

Oh, and now there's a melon in the fridge (not vodka, though, it's for the kids as well!)
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
A lot of things have come up in those lists which my family generally don't keep in the fridge.

My dad's a greengrocer. We get a fresh supply of fruit and veg every day, so we don't generally keep that in the fridge. That does have its own inherent problems though - the dog likes to grab things out of the vegetable rack!

Ketchup, salad cream, mayonnaise, juice and jam, are all kept in the cupboard instead. Jam lasts for ages - doesn't need to be fridged.

Eggs are kept inside this little hollow chicken-shaped container on the worktop.

What's actually in the fridge though, I don't know. Gonna have to go have a look. There's bacon in there I know, but most other meats that have been mentioned here apart from ham, is kept in the freezer.

I know there's a load of Frijj in the fridge!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.