GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**OFFICIAL!!! FINAL FANTASY ON GAMECUBE **"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 21:27
Regular
News just released!
I can't believe it, I thought it was a joke but its true!
Square will develop for the Gamecube and Gameboy Advance, bringing Final Fantasy BACK TO NINTENDO.

Want the info:
www.planetgamecube.com

NUFF SAID.
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
GasMask wrote:
> Next thing it'll be Nintendo and Sony teaming up..

HA We don't need Sony
> scum, only MGS2 and GTA3 :o)

Nintendo and Sony teaming up.. that is not an all to far away dream.
Sat 09/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Nah, I like Nintendo, but a few of Sony's games wouldn't be bad.
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
GBA Update:

“Company Name : Square, Inc.
Representative Name : CEO/President Yoichi Wada
Inquiries to be made to : CEO Office, Publicity/IR Chief
Kazuyoshi Murakawa
In some of the coverage by the media today, there have been reports that "Our company will return to providing games for Nintendo Co. Ltd." and "One of our company's producer will establish a company". While we are currently in the stage of preparing for publicity, we will release some supplementary explanation.

Our company is currently in preparation to release game software for Nintendo Co. Ltd's "Game Boy Advance" through a game planning & development company (Corporate name: Game Designers Studio Inc.(tentative), Capital: 10 million yen, Capital composition: Akiyoshi Kawazu 51%, Square 49%, Company Representative: Akiyoshi Kawazu(concurrently with post as Square Executive).

In addition, our game planning & development company is going through adjustment to receive an investment fund in its development of a new type of game. The investment fund "Fund Q", was established by Hiroshi Yamauchi's private fortune (Nintendo Co. Ltd President) to support venture businesses.

These issues will not influence our business productivity for the present term. We are currently planning our business management for the next term and onwards such as "Final Fantasy XI" and "Final Fantasy XII", with Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 2 as our main platform.”
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:20
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Damn! This means I'll have to buy a GC and a GBA! And after buying a PS2 aswell... PLease don't say anything about the X-Box...
Mon 01/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Nintendo and Sony teaming up? You must be joking! Sony are probably at this minute devising the plans to cut the price of the PS2 even further to attempt to sink the GameCube like they did the Dreamcast. Nintendo know that Sony are trying to do this. Sony are just business men in an evil corporate company trying to sink all competitors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.