GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"rare"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 17:53
Regular
you all probley know this, but why the hell has rare sold out! my gc doesn't seeem worth it any more. After reciving so many hate mails on there site, i wonder if they will change there minds...
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:23
Regular
"^_^"
I will miss the laughter as the rare sign turns around at the start of games!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:08
i hope nintendo or another company buys the rights to those games:P na i'm only kiddin cause there gone, and i wont buy a table, i mean x-box (legs for crying out loud!:P) oh coindience, mario theme (orchestral) turns up on winamp :D
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I agree - the agmes are missed, but not so much (by me anyway) that I will fork out for an XBox as well.

ED got rave reviews and Metroid Prime is looking to be one of the best games EVER, according to, well, everbody!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:03
oh i see, well my fav games where rare game, so it has made me angry that i wont get to play them no more. but the other companys have to make as good or better games, otherwise nintendo will lose out to corapte powers such as microsoft
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nintendo won't lose millions - thats the point, and the reason they sold them.

Rare accounted for 1.5% of Nintendos income. And that can be easily increased with SK and Retro, and others, such as Capcoms new games.....
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:55
rare leaving nintendo will cost them millions, because one of nintendos biggest and best assiests was rare, and so many games will be missed. but thats life, they get enough hate mail to make them feel bad about it (and noticed, not one e-mail prasing them)
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Silicon Knights and Retro can amply fill Rares shoes by their two big titles - Metroid and ED.

If their next ones are the same quality, who cares?!
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:14
Regular
"^_^"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Different Stripes wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> I say that they make a game about DrumStick the roster. That
> would be awsome!!!!:0
>
> No, no it wouldn't.
>
> Dude yes it would, think about it. A alkeeholic roster!!!!!!!! Who
> needs that dumb squirrel.

Rare leaving have left a gap in the market. Anybdy who sees this gap will br in for a lot of money if they can produce as well as Rare did!
Sat 23/11/02 at 23:36
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Different Stripes wrote:
> Drunk Cow wrote:
>
> I say that they make a game about DrumStick the roster. That
>
> No, no it wouldn't.

Dude yes it would, think about it. A alkeeholic roster!!!!!!!! Who needs that dumb squirrel.
Sat 23/11/02 at 23:35
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:

I say that they make a game about DrumStick the roster. That

No, no it wouldn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.