GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4 gets crap review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
Well NGC has given MP4 68% seems a bit low to bother about getting. I might just claim it, get the VIP card and then sell it on Ebay.

Seems like a plan.
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Whats the deal with those VIP cards.

*jaw smashes through floor*

I could get soooo many from trade-ins from people who don't bother, we through those stupid VIP cards out!
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:02
Regular
Madden thingy's out for Cube isn't it?

If that isn't NFL which it most likely isn't then don't blame me, I haven't got a clue about the sport.
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Personally, I prefer sports games for my multiplayer enjoyment, and so do my friends. I am just angry because there are no NFL games on the GC.
WHY AREN'T THERE ANY NFL GAMES?
It's ridiculous.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:47
Regular
You need to download the Japanese adverts for MP4, tons of game footage and also some funny Japanese people.

2 for the price of 1
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:45
Regular
Parr wrote:
> I will get it, becuase of Multiplayer goodness!

yeah, same here.

It looks great, downloaded a video off of Nintendo's website and it wasn't half bad :D
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"^_^"
I will get it, becuase of Multiplayer goodness!
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:22
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Remember how in the third instalment everyone had a favorite item. Well, in this game each player's item actaually has some importance and works better on them.:)
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Touched!"
I think it looks great, me and my mates love the MP games, can't wait for this one!
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:03
Regular
Really, in a way, it's the worst single player game, but the best multi-player game.

Good eh?

Wouldn't it be brilliant if the next Mario game also had Mario Party 5 with it?

Imagine if Mario Sunshine and Mario Party 4 had come together for say, £50, that would have been great!
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
The Mario Party 4 score was based on two factors, most of which won't apply to people here.

1) Single player. It's bad in single player, but in multiplayer the minigames are great.

2) Repetitive. The fact is, the previous 3 games did it exactly the same, so it doesn't do anything original.

The thing is, if you're buying it as a multiplayer game rather than for single player, it is brilliant. The minigames are really fun, and are the most innovative in this installment. As well as that, whether you have an original game or not, the GC capabilities make it look great, and it's still as good as ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.