GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4 gets crap review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
Well NGC has given MP4 68% seems a bit low to bother about getting. I might just claim it, get the VIP card and then sell it on Ebay.

Seems like a plan.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well NGC has given MP4 68% seems a bit low to bother about getting. I might just claim it, get the VIP card and then sell it on Ebay.

Seems like a plan.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:37
Regular
Mario Party games always get low scores it come with the territory. The reason for this is the single player blows chutney monkey spunk.

Multiplayer is where the game is at and that's the reason I'm buying it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
Pish.

Probably because it ain't a single player game.

Lets face it, 4 way multi-player on the first 3 was brilliant, and this one can't be any worse can it? I'm definately getting it, it will be a laugh for partys.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Erm yeah, but SSBM got a brilliant score, and its single player licks the preverbial balls.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:41
Regular
"^_^"
It will be the best multi player "fun" game around. Probably the only Multiplayer game worth playing if it isn't a FPS!
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Maybe, if it sucks i will peddle it on ebay.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:44
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dude Mario Part rules. I own all 3 on the 64 and I hope to buy the new one. Dumb review people.:-(
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
The single player on SSBM is God like compared to Mario party. The real problem with Mario Party games is you really need 4 players to get the best out of them, otherwise you have to have stupid computer players.

Oh and there haven't been any really massive gameplay changes since the original game on the N64.

Anyway I can't wait, I cajn tell you for a fact, if ya liked any of the previous game then you'll like MP4. If you like multiplayer games, you'll like MP4. If you have no friends and are looking for an RPG game then you'll hate it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Mario Party for has less mini games than Mario Party 3 but it doens't suck. It has lots of new features and levels. It is pure chocolately goodness....that is if you have a couple of friends to play with you. If not your gonna get bored.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:52
Regular
"^_^"
I do not even have 4 controllers! But I probably will not buy this game anyway

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.