GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do not reward the biased like grix reward the open minded like Ant, Arty and Dan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
come on SR. Cop yourself on!
Page:
Sun 22/10/00 at 21:42
Regular
God, I think we are gonna be in the Guniness Book of Records for most depressing and pointless discussion ever...

Right. Instead of just typing numbers, lets actually talk about something.

Argh.

Oh bloddy hell, I don't know.

Whats the most overhyped console/game/vegetable/mineral you have ever used/played/seen/eaten?

[Delete where necessary.]

Or whats the most UNDERhyped thingy.

Overhyped - PS2. Come on, it is really.

Underhyped - Dreamcast.
Sun 22/10/00 at 20:11
Is this a closed shop or can anybody play (170)
Sun 22/10/00 at 19:54
Regular
(:0))

Baaa ha ha ha ha ha.

No you're not miserable. It was a joke. And was supposed to be about Craig. The errs, and the likes.
Sun 22/10/00 at 19:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ehh, thanks Grix. A misery, am I??? I make you feel a misery do I??? I'll show you misery. And no, I'm not smiling with you. At least I don't have a brain that actually talks to me and type out what it says. You like chickens to much, and you have a stupid name. There, does that make you feel like this forum is a misery to be in???
:)
PS I don't really make you feel like a misery, do I???????
Fri 20/10/00 at 20:32
Regular
Ehh... I nominate Ant, annnd Dan_Uk, because they both just haven't been contributing to the group as much as the others have, like...

Ehh, I think really like, that Ant is really making the forum a misery to be in, like, and Dan_Uk, well, I had to nominate me someone hadn't I.

Err... Bye.

:)
Fri 20/10/00 at 20:23
I blame SBf for this stupidly addictive topic. Could this be the next Big Brother?

Big Forum?

Oh, yeah, 166 (I hope)
Fri 20/10/00 at 17:43
Regular
We got thursday off as well. (We did.)

You got up before 10:30?
Wow.

I was in bed yesterday until about 1:00.

Then I played snooker for most of the day, and Perfect Dark.

God I'm bored.
Fri 20/10/00 at 11:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Er...enjoy your half term then. Do you think there could ever be a game produced that contains a forum type genre? E.g. a game containing a type of email system, where you could email a character who could then respond to your inbox. Some kind of cyber futuristic genre. We could use this topic as the beta version and see if any of the next gen consoles could stand up to this kind of treatment, or whether they would have enough memory to store it all. Imagine the multiplayer consequences.
Fri 20/10/00 at 10:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
HALF TERM HAS STARTED!!! WE GOT TODAY (FRIDAY) OFF!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not meant to be on here at the moment, it half 10 nd my Dad'll kill me if I go on to long, it's not off peak, you see! Oh well, 163. IS THIS THE LONGEST TOPIC IN SR'S HISTORY???? I think so. It's a piece of history, put it on a disk, bury it deep in the ground, and then people 2000 years ago can dig it up and see what we did in "those" days. They'll think we're complete and utter prats if they judge us on this. This is probably the longest message on this topic for about.....well....let's see..............100 MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's my inner child, as I am a teen, not a child.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading this bunch of...well...words with no meaning, Ant. In other words, my trademark:
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 19/10/00 at 22:48
Regular
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!OK.................................................................162!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.