GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ne GAD winners got MGS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 09:17
Regular
I live in the hope that i know my copy will behere tonite but have ne of the GAD winners got theres from the posty yet?
Mon 11/03/02 at 08:52
Regular
I am told my (GAD) MGS2 arrived on Friday (spot on launch day). I haven`t seen it yet, and won`t until next thursday or Friday, but I`d still like to say thanks to SR!

So, Thanks!
Sat 09/03/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
SR would have got Metal Gear 2 on Thursday and would have despatched them to all the orders they processed. The longer ago you claimed your GAD, the more likely you would be to get the GAD on the Friday. You will also get it late if you live far away from a big post office where they do all the sorting. Enough said really.
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I got my copy this morning as I live in Scotland so I guess everyone else should have got there's by now.

It looks and plays great but I haven't played any of the demos or read anything about it so I know very little about what happens or the hype associated with it. Looks like Im in for some many hours of fun.
I still can't get over how excellent it looks.
Fri 08/03/02 at 21:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Me three.

Need to claim my other two as well.
Fri 08/03/02 at 21:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I wish I had claimed it for a GAD prize instead of SSX Tricky.. even though Tricky still rules!
Fri 08/03/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Craw wrote:
> Got mine too as a GAD prize!

me two
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Got mine too as a GAD prize!
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'm a postman !

Not really ha ha
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i got it this morning as well, it is really amazing

Worth the wait, eh?
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Triple_H wrote:
> Whats wrong with postmen in sheffield dame? 12pm oh my gosh...I got mine at
> 8:30am on Thursday :)

They get crap pay up here, and my postman is a bit of a reject and can only just spell his name never mind navigate round the area.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.