GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vodka Muffins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/10/07 at 16:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
It turns out that chocolate muffins and vodka go very well together! Not everyone seems to appreciate it, but I thought it tasted lovely, highly recommended! If you try it make sure the muffin has a case, keeps the vodka in when you pour it on the muffin. :)

Also recently tried vodka jellies, they're evil!

Anyone else made any new creations Jamie Oliver would be clearly proud of using alcohol?
Mon 31/12/07 at 18:24
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm gonna have some fun tonight if I find vodka and food!
Sun 30/12/07 at 14:13
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
If I wasn't trying to train now, I would love to buy a choc log and cram it full of vodka. I reckon it would work rather well! I'm still amazed at the lushness (<-- wow not used that for a while!) of the mince pies!
Sat 29/12/07 at 12:41
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Did you end up trying any of them? The vodka log sounds lovely, wish I tried that! :-D
Mon 10/12/07 at 12:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Not being a fan of Christmas pudding, I think vodka on/in it would make it a whole new taste experience. :P

Or stuff the turkey with vodka, then invite the family round. XD

I bet vodka in a yule log would be good, where the creme/chocolate is in the centre. Unravel the log, chuck a load of vodka in the middle, then roll it up again.
Mon 10/12/07 at 00:54
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
UPDATE

Mince pies splashed with vodka are AWESOME! My method is this:

1. Warm mince pies in oven - for recommended time as per instructions on packaging.
2. Once warmed, carefully cut off the pastry top.
3. Slowly pour on the vodka , allowing the pastry and fruit to absorb any excess liquid.
4. Slap on the lid.
5. Munch :)

Mmm, mmm! *thumbs up*
Thu 15/11/07 at 18:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hehe, I wonder how many vodka cooking accidents there are. I love the way the camera zoomed in on the dog randomly, probably the poor taste tester.
Thu 15/11/07 at 18:46
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Ooh dear, I can see that being a bad mix :( Unless...perhaps...instead of cooking sausages with ale and cider etc for flavouring, I wonder if anyone has done vodka sausages...I shall investigate...

Hello, Link

Not actually heard what's being said, so I apologise for any Russian swearing or abuse...however, it does look rather interesting!
Thu 15/11/07 at 18:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
News just in: sausages and vodka don't go too well!
Thu 15/11/07 at 01:30
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Marzman wrote:
> Wheetos.

That's the one! Now that would work :)
Thu 15/11/07 at 01:29
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
If Ladybird was here now, she would be ashamed of us...allowing such an interactive and productive post to slip so low on the posts! <3 Ladybird :p

See now the Cider Shake just sounds wrong as the words "cider" and "milkshake" are involved! Cider on it's own is great, but unless mixed with Absinthe, it just isn't worth thinking about as it's just vile!

McLong tried making me buy some more muffins yesterday to mix with vodka but I had to say no, as I'm trying to think about the more healthy living...but I may have to get some tomorrow night (today) as I'm kinda bored at the moment and have Friday off. Woo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.