GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 10:24
Regular
Anyone here playing this online at all? I got me a new PC over the weekend and have been enjoying being cannon-fodder on this all weekend. Great larf!

Anyone?
Fri 13/12/02 at 11:21
Regular
"im fat but quick"
Its really hard to get real good at this game whilst playing on line. I took me weeks just to be able to survive a match.

does any1 know when any mods are coming out for it.
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:47
Well... I have to go with a full 11/10 with Unreal Tournament 2003 by Epic Games! It has great grapics and a variety of weapons. I suggest you buy the game because you will enjoy HOURS of fun... It has alot of weapons also .. Including a small minature "NUKING" Device capable of destroying a large area. The name of the gun is Redeemer and there is another weapon just like the Redeemer called the ION Cannon most of you know what that is but for the ones who dont... The ION Cannon shoots down a long Purple beam on most of the levels killing anyone in its radius.. I got Unreal Tournament 2003 for $60.00 Bucks and its worth it all the way! So go out and buy the game!
Wed 27/11/02 at 15:42
Regular
2004 and 2005 spells madness.
Wed 27/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Put it this way, EPIC have registered unrealtournament2004.com and unrealtournament2005.com

Does this tell you anything ? probably not but when people start putting a year in a game title (usaully football games) it implies there will be an update each/every other year.

I remember buying John Madden 93 on the Megadrive and his games are still going strong !
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Mr H wrote:

> especially if there will be a UT2004 next year.

Hmm, d'ya reckon there will be?
I hope so, and I hope it turns out more like the original.
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I love this (probably on same level as original UT and Quake 2 & 3).
It's a bit CPU hungry though, it didn't need to be really, especially if there will be a UT2004 next year.
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:49
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I've never been a PC gamer until now. So, after enjoying the Dreamcast version, I decided to pick it up. Glad I did now. :)
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think it's a great game to get if you've never played the original UT, the only thing stopping me from getting it is it's just too familiar to the first game, and offers nothing really new. It looks great though.
Wed 27/11/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> I want UT 2003

Don't bother.
Wed 27/11/02 at 10:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
I want UT 2003

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.