GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Tournament 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 10:24
Regular
Anyone here playing this online at all? I got me a new PC over the weekend and have been enjoying being cannon-fodder on this all weekend. Great larf!

Anyone?
Fri 27/12/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Strange silence from Sniper !
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:27
Regular
Small Frog wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> >Unreal 2 instead, which comes complete with a
> great single player game.
>
> True, but no multiplayer. Speaking as someone who's finished it on
> Godlike (just thought I'd throw that in), UT2K3 is the best
> multiplayer game out there.

ive played better o.O
Fri 20/12/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Star Wars add site is www.ut2003troopers.co.uk

Not sure if it is finished yet. Coded here in the UK !
Wed 18/12/02 at 11:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like multiplayer games, just not as much as single player ones. I'll probably wait until UT2003 drops in price before I buy it, as I wasn't really impressed with the demo I played.
Tue 17/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
cipro wrote:
>Unreal 2 instead, which comes complete with a
> great single player game.

True, but no multiplayer. Speaking as someone who's finished it on Godlike (just thought I'd throw that in), UT2K3 is the best multiplayer game out there.
Tue 17/12/02 at 13:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm tempted to buy this game when I get my new computer, just to show off it's graphical capabilities. Although I'll probably go for the equally as good looking Unreal 2 instead, which comes complete with a great single player game.
Mon 16/12/02 at 19:16
UT2003 is a great game and the CDs even include a version for Linux (provided you have an nVidia graphics card and the official nVidia GeForce drivers for Linux), as well as for Windows.

It's a brilliant multiplayer game!

-Hodgo.
Sun 15/12/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Not wanting to seem cocky or anything, but I need a way to make UT2003 harder.

Finished the single player on Godlike today, you see, and I don't know how to give myself a bigger challenge.

Any ideas?
Sat 14/12/02 at 06:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There are some UT2003 mods out already (pretty good ones) I will list some sites here later
Fri 13/12/02 at 12:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've heard that there's a really good Star Wars mod coming out, but I can't remember if that's for UT or UT2003. But either way, considereing how short this game has been on the market, I wouldn't expect many mods for while yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.