GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RANT! Flame! MAD!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 11:24
Regular
What is going on here - I have posted 3 times in the last two days and had one response??? Is this a closed circle? Can't you fella's venture a response to my question? I didn't think it was boring (padded it with some interesting bits about SR getting things right in their mag, which at the end of the day is best for us and in turn them and needs to be illustrated) and thought maybe there were some of you that could help with my cable connection issue!!

AAAArgh. This is a community - at least let me know that you can't answer the question/it's silly/knob off. etc. and then I won't have to keep checking back in vain. I have posted long articles in the past (only a few - but I think less is more, instead of multiple inane and boring posts) so I am not a leech.

And also - don't ban me - this is a legit complaint, some of the posts (ho-hum the Rare story AGAIN) get more replies. I think the most interesting one on here yesterday was the drench the cube one, which it turns out got the author a solution in the end - well done.

:o( Come on guys....
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:56
Regular
Don't worry about being a newbie! Just think, in time, when we become regulars, our generation of newbies will be taking the **** out of the new generation on newbies. If that makes any sense!

hehehe
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:40
Regular
I was an undercover regular, prentending to be a n00b, they liked me SO much, they aautomatically made me a regy.... erm...
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Microchips wrote:
> Heh, don't worry about it. Everyone was a n00b once, even the
> notables!

They..were?
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:24
"+ suspicious minds"
i would say a technology orientated country that laps up games like a cat dees milk, where a person earns about 5,000 more a year on average, would be a very important market.
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Because Nintendo still hate and don't seem to consider Europe as a
> major market..at least that's the way i see it anyway. Fact is that
> Europe is a biggers market than Japan so Nintendo really need to get
> their fingers out.

Not exactly. You see, the games are made in Japan - so they're obviously going to come out there first. Then, they're going to go to the biggest games market in the world - America. Then, finally, they target Europe. Nintendo can't just give it quickly to the UK first (why, I don't know) so they must convert languguages across the whole of Europe. And then there's some lengthy technological conversions.

Nintendo don't hate Europe, we just get a bit of a poor deal when it comes to strategy - it happens with all Japanese based developers.
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Still can't spell though. Or chooses not to. I've never decided.
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:59
Regular
The good, the bad, and the downright minging...probably ;)
Wed 27/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You must have seen it all, veteran!
Wed 27/11/02 at 15:46
Regular
yea 2 years ago.........
Wed 27/11/02 at 14:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, don't worry about it. Everyone was a n00b once, even the notables! In time, people will realise (and I believe they are now) that you are not a typical newbie, and that you do deserve some respect. It's a passing phase, believe me.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.