GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is everyone going on about MGS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 15:36
Regular
Why is everyone going on about MGS2, what is it about this game? i ve never played any of the games or read any reviews yet.
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Why is everyone going on about MGS2, what is it about this game? i ve never played any of the games or read any reviews yet.
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Its going to be a rather good game, maybe not as good as all the hype is around it, but well worth the look. Basicly you play the part as a special op, Snake, whose main aim is to find the where abouts of a large military weapon..metal gear rex.

To be honest your going to have to play the game to understand. But it has some top gameplay with the stealth aproach and all.

Also may be worth a rent.
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Ta!
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
You could also pick up the PSx version, called spookily enough Metal Gear Solid.

Run it through your PS2 with a PSx memory card and experience the......errr......Metal Gear Solid experience ;D
Wed 06/03/02 at 15:56
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Excellent idea - good,cheap way to get into the story and see if you would like to shell out the extra notes for the later game.
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:31
Regular
"None Stored"
they are going on about it because it will probablky be the best game ever.
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:33
Regular
"None Stored"
Jive wrote:
> You could also pick up the PSx version, called spookily enough Metal Gear
> Solid.

Run it through your PS2 with a PSx memory card and experience
> the......errr......Metal Gear Solid experience ;D

the only problem with doing this is that you cant save it after you've completed it, so you cant get the extras.
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Err - why cant you save it ? - You shove a PSX memory card in and it saves - no problem..
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
"None Stored"
well me and my all of my friends cant.
Wed 06/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well at least he'll get the feel for the game, if he likes it then he can go out and buy MGS2 or rent it first.

I thought it was a good idea, oh and are you really worried about the extra bits at the end?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.