GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
FFX-2 isgoing to be releasedin Japan 2003 March.Its sort of Lara Croft Style, this time Yuna has guns and is dressed much more like a hot chick ;)
Ive got some wallpaper of it to just prove FFX-2 is no joke.

Paste this link: http://www.gameforms.com/games/ps2/ffx-2/media/media8/
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
coldfusion008 wrote:
> True, but what about FF9...what was the mystery about that?
( Spoiler )
I think it was the mystery of Kuja...when all thoes tree thingsattacked Zidane and Kuja....

Anyway, I did't like FFX to much, but it would be pritty cool to see Yuna with Guns...but im not too sure she uses thoes in Battle...
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
They did the snowboarding in 7 remember? Kicked the *** of cool boarders as well!
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:03
Regular
"cant think of one.."
I'm getting pretty excired about FFX-2. I just hope that other than small improvements they don't mess around with the FF format too much, after all; if it ain't broke... why fix it.

I seriously hope they don't do anything stupid like making it a 3rd person shoot'em up. If they do this, what on earth will come next, Final Fantasy Kart or Final Fantasy Wrestling? Perhaps Final Fantasy Snowboarding?
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
coldfusion008 wrote:
> True, but what about FF9...what was the mystery about that?

Dunno haven't played it yet so shhhhhhhuuuuussssh!

Its next on my list :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
"You only live twice"
True, but what about FF9...what was the mystery about that?
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Darwock wrote:
> But that's the point! Every FF game I've played has ended with a
> little bit of a mystery. To go on and explain it all just destroys the
> whole thing, in my opinion.

yeah one of the great things anout the FF games is they leave you something to have a really good disscusion about afterwards.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:20
Regular
"You only live twice"
Hey, i got some great news about FFX-2, you can check it out here:

http://www.ffinsider.net

It gives you lots of facts, and also has anyone seen the FFX-2 Trailer?You candownload it at Kazaa, its great.Yuna does this cool flip thing....oh...can't spoil it for ya now ....heh, anyway downloaded, or i might even put it up on my server...so all of the people without Kazaa can download it off my site :)
Thu 28/11/02 at 15:06
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
But that's the point! Every FF game I've played has ended with a little bit of a mystery. To go on and explain it all just destroys the whole thing, in my opinion.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:39
"griever"
its not milking to some of the games but no. 10 begs a sequal considering that the character disapears and the little bit at the end
Thu 28/11/02 at 10:19
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
OK after reading all that, I've decided. THIS SUCKS!

Leave it alone! Final Fantasy has always been about one off unique stories, and now they're trying to milk it! Leave this story be and give us another brilliant work of art instead!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.