GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Santa."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
Dear Santa,

I love Christmas, Santa. I want a pony and lots of ice cream. Oh, instead I just want Barbie Dream World for the PS2, that or world peace. I love you Santa, you and your reindeer. If there is anything you want me to do Santa just write back ok. I’ll be leaving the chocolate chip cookies on the table this year.

Love, Marie

Yo Santa,

Yo yo yo, Santa this is your dawg. Remember when we went to the bar that day and met those hott girls. Good times. This Christmas I want a copy of Vice City with a Mercedes Benz if that’s no problem because I love cars dawg and Vice City is suppose to have lots of them. Well peace out Santa.

Your Dawg, Richie

Dear Back Stabbing fat man of hatred!!!,

Why did you give me that dumb peace of coal last year. This is outrageous, what have I ever done to you! I haven’t been bad this year!!! This year I want to rule the world….or at least give me a lot of money. I said a lot Santa so don’t give me petty change like when I was four. I hope you die Santa!!!

Hate, Bill Gates

Pssst Santa,

Hello citizen of the North Pole. This is one of your beloved fans writing a letter to you, Santa Claus. I would like a kitty this Christmas. That’s right a kitty. If I had a kitty I would name him Billy and he would be my best friend. Isn’t that sweet Santa. I bet you think that is sweet don’t you. Remember I want a kitty, I repeat a kitty. Preferably one with all his toes.

Love, George Bush

Um Santa,

I want a small boy. Nothing else just a small boy to have by my side. Not to perform sexual fantasies on of course. No no, what would give you that idea Santa. Your crazy. Yea, that is right I called you crazy. By the way, make the small boy wear a small speedo and a muscle shirt.

Love, Mr. Snuggly

Santa,

I just killed this guy here and I really need a car to stash the body. If that is no problem of course.

Love, Female Mob Boss

Santa’s gift list-

Marie-coal
Richie-GTA: Vice City
Bill Gates-Bomb Mail
George Bush-coal
Mr. Snuggly- Hoard of Police officers
Mob Boss- Cash, 13 cars, a pony, a kitty, a small servant boy, and Santa’s phone number

I know when you’ve been naughty or nice.

Drunk
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:32
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
PsychoticKiller wrote:
> Dear Santa,
>
> I HOPE YOU BURN! YOU DIDNT GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED AND I"M STILL
> MAD AT YOU! I WANNA SHOVE THIS BAG OF COAL UP YOUR *beep* AND HOPE YOU
> DIE *BEEP* MOTHA*beep* BUTT*beep*With a *beep* and a *BEEP* *beep*
> *beep*!
>
> Lots of love, psychotickiller
>
> p.s. i dont want a barbie Like last year...

Flys away on slay
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Drunk

--------

Are you admitting your current state?
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:24
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Dear Santa,

I HOPE YOU BURN! YOU DIDNT GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED AND I"M STILL MAD AT YOU! I WANNA SHOVE THIS BAG OF COAL UP YOUR *beep* AND HOPE YOU DIE *BEEP* MOTHA*beep* BUTT*beep*With a *beep* and a *BEEP* *beep* *beep*!

Lots of love, psychotickiller

p.s. i dont want a barbie Like last year...
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
$@NT@ Šm€®ç wants:

GAD,
Birthday Present,
TIF 2003,
Fifa 2003,

and the one I have alway wanted which I NEVER GET is a GOD DAMN DAY OFF!!!, I might just retire, working 1 day a year is just too much and I get paid Decadly $10,000 just to keep those muttering little sibs quiet, anywho:

A-day-off.

Ho, Ho, Ho
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
†HÊ_MÅÐMÃÑ wrote:
> santa rules

Thank you, †HÊ_MÅÐMÃÑ.
Wed 27/11/02 at 22:10
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
DW wrote:
> Go §åñ†ã Šmê®ç!
>
> WEEEEEEE.
>
> Anyhoo, great post Mr. Cow. Snuggly wants a boy? Tut tut tut...you
> wait til he sees this! :cD

Hehehe.:)
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:58
Drunken cow wrote:
> By the way, make the small boy wear a small speedo and a muscle shirt.
>
> Love, Mr. Snuggly

???
just goes to show how a packet of jelly beans, a car, a trench coat and a overly large ego can do now-a-days

great post, found it funny
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Max Power"
santa rules
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Father Bloody Christmas. If you're going to do it, do it right, son.
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:54
Regular
Go §åñ†ã Šmê®ç!

WEEEEEEE.

Anyhoo, great post Mr. Cow. Snuggly wants a boy? Tut tut tut...you wait til he sees this! :cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.