GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Safer Sex Ball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 12:23
Regular
That title caught your attention, didn't it?

Anyway, that's what's going on at Exeter Uni this Monday. The concept is that about three thousand students cram into a few of the buildings on campus, wearing stupidly provocative clothing, in some kind of attempt to promote Safer Sex. The theme of this years Ball is the Seven Deadly Sins - gluttony, lust, sloth, etc.

I realise that this is going straight over the heads of some of you younger ones out there, who will now be off looking for an XBox thread to diss. Meanwhile, the slightly older ones might now have taken a quick trip to the bathroom, so they'll be gone too.

So... those of you still around. What do you all think I should wear?

All suggestions will be considered (but not necessarily for very long).
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Evenstar"
Gaz and me know we are faithful to each other. I just couldn't do it (it's nasty) and I know he's had it done to him many times and I wouldn't put him through that again. He wouldn't do it because he knows exactly how it feels to be cheated on.

But I will say. neither you or I know I have an STD or you or I know that you have an STD (you had the test before shagging Hen). I have never had a test and all of the guys I have slept with I have never used a condom. For the mear fact that I was on the pill and didnt really think about STD's (bad I know).
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Evenstar"
Top score wrote:
> IB (ai) doesn't wear condoms because it would suffocate him.

what is this "IB (ai)" Top Score???
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:48
Regular
Arwen Undomiel wrote:
> Top score wrote:
> IB (ai) doesn't wear condoms because it would suffocate him.
>
> what is this "IB (ai)" Top Score???

In one of the other threads it was a nickname created stands for Artificial Intelligence.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Tequila wrote:
> Never seen it :(
>
> Ros

Never seen it? I thought, from your photo, that you were older than me. Not sure when it came out but it was definately kicking around when I was little.

Plus, it was on last christmas :-)
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm 23

I spend too much time playing games.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:58
Regular
Everyone's seen the Goonies....well maybe they haven't

"HEY YOU GUYS"

"Rocky Road hur hur"

"Mamma you been bad"
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:00
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
That's what you get for going out with women from North Wales though to be honest. They're pretty much all morally bankrupt prostitutes.

Just about offended everyone in North Wales - dear, o dear. You are obviously a very silly, narrow minded individual. How dare you say things like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:02
"Darkness, always"
Update2.01 wrote:
> Just about offended everyone in North Wales - dear, o dear. You are
> obviously a very silly, narrow minded individual. How dare you say
> things like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe because I'm from North Wales?
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:13
Regular
IB (ai) wrote

>That's what you get for going out with women from North Wales though to be honest. They're pretty much all morally bankrupt prostitutes.

My cousin is Welsh and that is a very offensive statement that could land you in a lot of trouble.

The only Welsh females that would sleep with you are the sheep and then they would charge you for it.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:20
"Darkness, always"
I'd wager I know more welsh women than you do.

And I don't care what you think, Cherry. You are too young and inexperienced to have a fraction of my knowledge of North Welsh sleeping habits.

And even if what you said were true about sheep, at least I could get some. You can't honestly say the same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.