GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Safer Sex Ball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 12:23
Regular
That title caught your attention, didn't it?

Anyway, that's what's going on at Exeter Uni this Monday. The concept is that about three thousand students cram into a few of the buildings on campus, wearing stupidly provocative clothing, in some kind of attempt to promote Safer Sex. The theme of this years Ball is the Seven Deadly Sins - gluttony, lust, sloth, etc.

I realise that this is going straight over the heads of some of you younger ones out there, who will now be off looking for an XBox thread to diss. Meanwhile, the slightly older ones might now have taken a quick trip to the bathroom, so they'll be gone too.

So... those of you still around. What do you all think I should wear?

All suggestions will be considered (but not necessarily for very long).
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:23
Regular
"smile, it's free"
That title caught your attention, didn't it?

Anyway, that's what's going on at Exeter Uni this Monday. The concept is that about three thousand students cram into a few of the buildings on campus, wearing stupidly provocative clothing, in some kind of attempt to promote Safer Sex. The theme of this years Ball is the Seven Deadly Sins - gluttony, lust, sloth, etc.

I realise that this is going straight over the heads of some of you younger ones out there, who will now be off looking for an XBox thread to diss. Meanwhile, the slightly older ones might now have taken a quick trip to the bathroom, so they'll be gone too.

So... those of you still around. What do you all think I should wear?

All suggestions will be considered (but not necessarily for very long).
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
How about a playgirl bunny outfit?

no?

well......

how about

I know.....

go as a GIMP!
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:30
"Darkness, always"
We had a thing called the "Orgasmatron", a sort of dance night promoting safe sex. Free pack of three included in the entry fee and stuff.

By the end of the night, half of these were sprayed across the dancefloor, I can only assume still unused.

Nights like that only promote alternative uses for condoms, like water bombs and deluxe balaclavas.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> alternative uses for condoms

When I was at Uni we attached one to a tap in the bath and filled it with water to see how big it would get before it burst. It was bigger than the bath tub by the time it did burst and we all got soaking wet. Then we tried out different makes and veriaties. Durex extra safe won. :D

These days I have better uses for them.
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Not your monkey"
You can actually get one over a telephone box if you put it in warm water first. Need a few of you to manage it though.

Tried and tested.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
VenomByte wrote:
> What do you all think I should wear?

A condom.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:05
"Darkness, always"
Rosalind wrote:
> These days I have better uses for them.

I have no use for condoms. Stupid things feel uncomfortable and reduce the pleasure of the act, despite the outrageous claims made on the packaging, and then, more often than not, they break.

Useless.

Better off spending a few minutes alone in the bathroom if you ask me.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Insane Bartender wrote:
>
> I have no use for condoms.

*Gasp*

What about saftey.

I wouldn't go without, even though I use alternatives too.

Hmm. not really the correct place to be disscusing contraceptives.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:10
Regular
IB (ai) has no need for condoms as they are not needed in Cyberspace.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:14
"Darkness, always"
Well, all the steady sexual partners I've had have been on the pill, and my one nighters I've had the sense to use a condom.

I've only had one scare, which was the possibility of having contracted chlamydia. Strangely enough, I didn't have anything, but my girlfriend at the time had contracted something... a year into our relationship.

*rubs chin*

That's what you get for going out with women from North Wales though to be honest. They're pretty much all morally bankrupt prostitutes.

I've been tested in pretty much every way for STDs (swabs *cringe*), and come up clean.

To be honest, sex is only half what it could be when you put something in the way.

But obviously, if I was seeing someone who wasn't on the pill, I'd make do, and I'd never assume that any other contraceptives were already in the mix. For younger adults, condoms are what they need. Too many pregnant 16 year olds around these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.