GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gulp..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 13:00
Regular
I'm buying an Xbox. Next week. The new Splinter Cell/Halo/Jet Set Radio/Sega GT bundle. I'm scared, not least because I have nowehere to put it, and can't afford to maintain it (ie. keep buying games for it) along with my PS2. Something tells me it's going to be a bad idea, but I'm going to do it anyway.

So, I'll be in here more from now on. In case you wonder.
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:16
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> In the meantime, That deal rocks, if I did'nt have an Xbox i'd be down
> Special Reserve in a flash! :-)

In fact, it's the one thing putting me off buying an X-Box. It would be on my Christmas list, but I keep thinking the price is going to drop soon and plus, I'm not very keen on JSRF and SEGA GT 2002.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:21
Regular
Hes talking about Silent85 er-no.

It is getting a tad bit out of hand, Slow down the pointless replys Silent.

In the meantime, That deal rocks, if I did'nt have an Xbox i'd be down Special Reserve in a flash! :-)
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> How what stays on person?
>
> I thought you were going to cut down your completely stupid pointless
> posts?

Me again?
Fri 29/11/02 at 14:18
Regular
How what stays on person?

I thought you were going to cut down your completely stupid pointless posts?
Fri 29/11/02 at 12:56
I played the demo of deathrow and I find how it stays on one person unless you change extremly annoying.
Fri 29/11/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's worth it for Halo & Splinter Cell if nothing else.
But Rocky rules, as does Deathrow.
Fri 29/11/02 at 09:46
Regular
It's the best console bundle ever. 3 classics and a solid racer. If you add up the price of the games, the Xbox is costing only 40 quid. Unbelievable.
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:30
Nah I reckon he dont want to ruin his back suspension in his car.

9 POUND BEAST OF A MACHINE = XBOX
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
If I know Snuggly, he's worried about groinal injuries more than anything else.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:20
Regular
Xbox is brilliant, trust us.

Many many excellent games. Read "Thinking of Buying an Xbox?" (don't mean to patronise you)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.