GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gulp..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 13:00
Regular
I'm buying an Xbox. Next week. The new Splinter Cell/Halo/Jet Set Radio/Sega GT bundle. I'm scared, not least because I have nowehere to put it, and can't afford to maintain it (ie. keep buying games for it) along with my PS2. Something tells me it's going to be a bad idea, but I'm going to do it anyway.

So, I'll be in here more from now on. In case you wonder.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm buying an Xbox. Next week. The new Splinter Cell/Halo/Jet Set Radio/Sega GT bundle. I'm scared, not least because I have nowehere to put it, and can't afford to maintain it (ie. keep buying games for it) along with my PS2. Something tells me it's going to be a bad idea, but I'm going to do it anyway.

So, I'll be in here more from now on. In case you wonder.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:04
Made a wise choice there Snuggly

I love my xbox the ps2 will seem really old once you get the console. If your anything like me that is.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oh no, you see, I love my PS2. Tony 4, GTA: Vice City, Pro Evo 2... the list goes on. I'm pretty sure I'll be okay, there's only a few Xbox games I want at the moment.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:21
Regular
There might be space on the roof... ;-)
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
You're making a wise choice Snuggly, believe me.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:58
dont get me wrong I still want games for my ps2 and I am getting a gamecube within the next 2 months. Its just I was saying I used to hate the xbox but slowly it grew on me and I eventually bought one.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
Silent@Work wrote:
I used to
> hate the xbox but slowly it grew on me

Sounds painful.

Is this Bills new scheme to help get Xbox into as many houses as possible?
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Your Honour wrote:
> You're making a wise choice Snuggly, believe me.

Don't believe him Snuggly. He tricked me.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:26
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I suppose you get about £20 staff discount off it too, eh?

Lucky buggar.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:20
Regular
Xbox is brilliant, trust us.

Many many excellent games. Read "Thinking of Buying an Xbox?" (don't mean to patronise you)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.