GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameboy Advance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 14:02
Regular
I have been thinking about asking for a Gameboy Advance for my xmas pressie. I have had a look at some games and I like the look of Mario Kart Circuit thing and Yoshi's Island one.

I like platform games and Zelda type games. Can you reccommend and games? I am a 21 year old female.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Mary Kate and Ashleys Personal Organi(Z)er.
It's really great! You can use your GBA as a personal organiser! Imagine!
There are even tiny, pixellated images of Mary Kate and/or Ashley all over each page. You can even put in a few words about what you want to do tomorrow! It's that good!
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
I think these games would be great starters:
Mario 1,2 and 3.
Golden Sun
Spyro
Mario Kart

All the Mario games are great and people of both sexes find that they are really good fun especially as they are portable but look very lush. I'd say that Mario 3 was the best out of them, I have really liked going through it and loved the 'bonus games'. Golden Sun would appeal to you if you like games such as the Final Fantasy series and other RPG's. It's a really good RPG, one of my favourite games of all time even! Mario Kart is great fun while it lasts, you can link up to race against your friends and family which is a nice little feature I think. I have not played Spyro but I pressume you would like it as most girls do, well the ones I know have it like it.

Hope that helped :)
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:43
Regular
"aliens exist"
advance wars for sure, im 20 and its so addictive i play it in elctures at uni 2, so id go for that and mario kart, but dont get sonic whatever u do
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:03
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I agree with Whitestripes:

Golden Sun
Advance Wars
Mario Kart
Yoshi Island Adventure
Thu 28/11/02 at 15:53
Regular
Golden Sun!

Thats a fantastic RPG, unless you have it already.

Advance Wars is a brilliant game too.
Thu 28/11/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You could import Zelda from America and get it around the 16th December (Like me :D) but it should be out here some time early next year. Hmmm... All three Mario Advance's, unless you had 1+2 on the NES and SNES, ummm, Rayman is supposedly a good Platformer.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:05
Regular
Mary Kate and Ashley : Girly Tea Party
Barbie time traveller 2.0

:D

Nah umm Mario Advance 2+3 are good. Zelda Links Awakening comes out soon which is a damn sweet game ummmmm Pokemon should be good when it gets released.
Thu 28/11/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Evenstar"
I have been thinking about asking for a Gameboy Advance for my xmas pressie. I have had a look at some games and I like the look of Mario Kart Circuit thing and Yoshi's Island one.

I like platform games and Zelda type games. Can you reccommend and games? I am a 21 year old female.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.