GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 15:19
Regular
Right, I juts wanted to get some opinions on this. Comment on these points if you wish.

-Will it ruin what is possibly the greatest RPG of all time, or will it continue it's magnificint legacy?
Personally, I am deprived of FFVII and can't wait for something that bears the title again!

-What kind of plot should it follow?
Did anyone say prequel? No? Well I did! It's possible that it will follow Cloud's earlier days, with Zack in Shinra and all that, but then again, it would have no REAL substance. but SEPHIROTH would be in it! Woo!

-What characters will appear?
Rosalind touched on this elsewhere and personally I would like to see both Aeris and Sephiroth appear. Cait Sith would be a welcome return. Of course, Cloud has to appear. But what about the other guys.

-Where will it be set?
FFVII ENDING SPOILER- Remember the final end sequence where Nanaki is galloping with his offspring towards midgar, which is in ruin? Perhaps that could also hint at the plot. But a WHOLE game based on Red XIII? Come on! So will it be in the same world, or not? hmm.
I would like to see a revamped Gold Saucer(with out the piercing music!)

-Anything else?
Any facts about release etc? I assume it will appear on the GC?(why this forum then?! oops)
Any other opinions?

Thats all...
Seeya.
Raven
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Oh, its a great way to train up, but if you leave it alone for 1 min, you'll proberly be dead depending on how much health you have..
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:45
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
no, I don't have any FF's on my pc - they are allon my ps1/ps2
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
They are fun...i like to use the different magics and equip different weapons.

Also, did you find the little cheat where you hold down a button on your keyboard and it speeds up the game really fast?
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
true, true

but sometimes the old ones can be more fun
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
But, also when your stuck and you know theres a better FFgame, for e.g FFX , you'll want to play the lastest one, instead of a old FFgame.
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:30
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
whats the point of starting them then.

You get the most from a ff by completing it and seeing the end movie - a lot is explained from it and it gives you a nice feeling of success....
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Heh, its what happened with FF5, i got half way through and got bored...
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:20
"griever"
thats without mentioning the ending
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
you should - as SL said - it is very good - with the ragnorak and lino heart
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Well, i dont have the game no more...ive only got FFX , FFIX , FFVII and also FF6-1 on pc...But if i ever do play it again ill give it a go ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.