GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OOT remake confirmed?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:39
Regular
Cube Europe has screenshots of Ocarina of Time for the Gamecube, but they look the same as the N64 version to me...except theres a controller set-up screen with a GC control on it..

There buttons are the same at the top of the screen, including the four C-Buttons, but then again the C-stick would still be used in the same why so..

Anyway, can anyone see anything new about these?
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:03
"The Will of D."
gerrid wrote:
> It's not a full game anyway, and how can it 'suck'? It's Zelda. For
> free. On the Cube. It gives you an excuse to play through it again
> (4th time for me...)

6th for me... I must get out more I think... NAAHH!
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's not a full game anyway, and how can it 'suck'? It's Zelda. For free. On the Cube. It gives you an excuse to play through it again (4th time for me...)
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:59
gerrid wrote:
> Hhe > have realised that there are no changes to the game at all, apart from
> the extra mini dungeons from Ura-Zelda. Fool. i think it willl suck without change
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hhe didn't even read the topic or the replies. If he had, he would have realised that there are no changes to the game at all, apart from the extra mini dungeons from Ura-Zelda. Fool.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:54
oh nooooo be blinded by my laser pen so you may never mention my grammar mistakes
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:52
"The Will of D."
rockin nanan wrote:
> i hope it focusus more on what happened in the temple of time and more
> story line that made it great that was the game you said was the best
> ever the story line ruled but the end sucked so much i thouhg my n64
> had froze i rang helpline lol

Did anyone else see a comma or capital letters in there at all, I certainly didn't.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:48
i hope it focusus more on what happened in the temple of time and more story line that made it great that was the game you said was the best ever the story line ruled but the end sucked so much i thouhg my n64 had froze i rang helpline lol
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:30
Strafex wrote:
> By the by, in the Cube Euro screenshots, the title says:
>
> Nintendo 1998, 2002.
>
> Perhaps we've seen all the improvements we're going to get, or perhaps
> that's the "classic" version.
>
> I heard that you could choose between a classic and enhanced mode,
> although if there was an enhanced mode, wouldn't they be showing THAT
> off?

na, sliy ninty trick, leave it a few years then we'll get the screen shots:P
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
By the by, in the Cube Euro screenshots, the title says:

Nintendo 1998, 2002.

Perhaps we've seen all the improvements we're going to get, or perhaps that's the "classic" version.

I heard that you could choose between a classic and enhanced mode, although if there was an enhanced mode, wouldn't they be showing THAT off?
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:24
alright! bloody hell, people are so upset about this...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.