GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The official SPURS thread - no other teams welcome!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/03/02 at 20:46
Regular
just thought i'd set this up so all the spurs fans could chat in one room!
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:02
Kicked off now so c ya!
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:45
Lucky 100th post!
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:44
Come on spurs!
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:38
Not long now - i'm a spurs fan who is not so confident as you two. Chelsea will be up for it becasue of the shear embarrasment of losing 5-1 to us. I think it will be close and we have to win today becasue if its a draw and it goes back to the bridge we will be finished! Come on lads. Lets do it, we need more success as we are a very big club!
Sat 09/03/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm very confident that Spurs will win tommorow (possibly 2/3-0) because the atmosphere at White Hart Lane will be absoloutely ELECTRIC (again) and with that lift from the fans, the players are magnificent.

I'm still not convinced about Perry or Thatcher playing at the back and am DESPERATE for young Anthony Gardener to be given a proper chance by Hoddle.

I seriously beleive that Gardner and King are the future centre-back partnership for England. Their both unbeleiveably talented and confident for such young lads with little experiance at the top level.

Hopefully they'll both play, and as soon as you throw Simon Davies and Matt Etherington into the mix, you have a very exciting team. Davies is now ESSENTIAL to the team (in my view he was from the very first time I saw him play) because he brings something very different to the team, and Etherington will "skin" most defences in the Premiership with his pace, ability, and trickery.

It's been said that Matt is the new Ryan Giggs, AND HE'S ENLGISH! There's at least three Spurs players destined to become massive stars for England in Matt, Ledley and Anthony, and if only Simon wasn't WELSH!

Anyhow, Spurs have every right to feel confident about tommorow, and as nice as 2-0 would be, I think we can go one better than last time. 6-1.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:19
I seriously think we'll win about 3-0,hopefully a poyet hat trick!
But we'll have to put out a strong performance like we did against them in worthington cup,come on you spurs!!!!!!!
Sat 09/03/02 at 14:45
Ah chelsea tommorow - gonna be tough
Sat 09/03/02 at 08:35
Regular
"  "
Bah, this is aSpurs thread.....now clear off before i kick you with my spurs!
Sat 09/03/02 at 07:06
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> nh wrote:
> Gotta have a little bit of confidence ..

You could always
> beat them with a tractor...

Good idea - park a couple in the goal and maybe we will stop haemmoraging goals.
Sat 09/03/02 at 07:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Good idea - park a couple in the goal and maybe we will stop haemmoraging goals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.