GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nightfire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Fri 29/11/02 at 17:50
Regular
Has anyone played it? views please.
Sun 01/12/02 at 14:13
Regular
I just completed it, nice to see your Vanquish can do an Espirit

Plus, theres a nice little extra after you complete the game :D
Sun 01/12/02 at 12:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Its so much better than Agent Under Fire...
Sun 01/12/02 at 12:29
Regular
I'm renting it and it seems ok

(I can't be bothered writing about it)
Sun 01/12/02 at 12:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I was almost convinced this was going to be a better Bond game than Agent Under Fire, but from the reveiws I've read it sounds far too familiar to the last game. It also sounds far too short, again. I'll be giving this one a miss I think, I'll get Frontline instead.
Sun 01/12/02 at 11:48
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Im renting it for a couple of days to see weather i like it or not.. and i think its very good. The 'Chain-Reaction' level looks stunning.. okay the driving missions arent that great but the visuals and A.I physics are great. jc
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:51
Regular
It's cool, plus it likes Die Another Day, which was very cool

Why do you hate nightfire so much?
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That frozen lake thing where you have to shoot the helicopters. How can you say that is good. There is no skill involved, it's just a case of facing in the right direction and letting your homing missiles exploce everything.
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
I'm renting it at the moment, and I reckon it's way better than Agent Under Fire. The graphics are great and the gameplay is good, but it's the driving missions that stand out again. You get the Aston Martin Vanquish from Die Another Day, and in on of the missions, you have a massive car chase on a icy lake, very reminiscent of Die Another Day, which isn't a bad thing :D

I just wish James Bond actually sounded like Pierce, it seems weird with his face and another persons voice...
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Er, no. It's rubbish. Really. The guns are crap, as are the driving missions and the multiplayer...
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
i didn't know if it was going to be any good so we rented it and it is pretty fun. the missions are easy to complete, but they do get slightly harder. definately worth a rent, though. then its up to you. i'd give it about 8/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.