GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:44
Regular
I wasn't expecting it. No way was it. I was washing my hair at the time, when I heard a large clunk at the bottom of my stairs. I quickly ran, hair dripping, to see what it was. Mario Party 4 had arrived.

Some of the mini games are pure crapness - there is one where you have to row a boat using A and B, going VER slow whlist the computer has super speed.

My favourite so far has to be the 'GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL' mini game, in which you have to score/save shots. It rules

The Tpoad's board is tedious, but the rest are okay...
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
the rowing pne is tough
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Shenmue darts was the best
*waits for WS to get crazier*
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
lol, they are all cool!

i dont like the bowser games!
that darts one really sucks!
my highest score is lame, at 141!

others that are cool are the toads shooting range, where you have to shoot the baloons.
the spinning food wheels, where you have to pick the right food that toad calls out

and my fave of all so far is deffo the Mario Speedway one!
the dragsters are brilliant and i never ever lose!!

as for the guy who said the crap one is the boat in the cave, it is cool, and not slow at all as you put it!
its only slow if you cant do it!

oh, also the mario medley is cool aswell, swimming one
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
oh and the dungeon one, where you have to work in pairs to reach the end and blow up the balloon. class.
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:15
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I like 'booksquirm' & the one where you have to follow the crayon line
Sun 01/12/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Touched!"
I love the game called "Mr Blizzard's Brigade", probably one of the most fun games in there, pretty hard too!
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:45
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> As for the breathing one, yeah great one you got 15 seconds. My hands
> about to fall off from tapping and I can only get 8.66

i have lots of hand practice! putting it bluntly!
lol

seriously though, just keep at it and youll have scores like that in no time! its easy when you know how
although very very tiring, and i have got cramp in fingers from it once or twice!
bloody hurts!
Sun 01/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
well, believe me or not, i will have pics soon, just need to get my stupid 7210 camera working properly!

also, remember i have had this game since it was released in the US, and i have had lots of practice!
getting over 100 on the domination is easy, just keep at it!

also, as for the 15 seconds, my mate has now beaten it with almost 17.5!!
bástard!
Sun 01/12/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I'm mint at button mashin'! I need that game to see what scores I can get!

:)
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:43
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:

> Jebus christ! My mate who owns at tapping got 83! And even on the
> gamefaqs board no one can get over the 80s.
>
> And as for the holding the breath one, howd u get over 15 secs?
>
> (:)

I think someone's been making up figures.

There's no way you could ever get 100 and whatever he said on Domination, I can't get over 80 and i've had quite a few goes. I tend to beat everyone at the smash one button ones.

As for the breathing one, yeah great one you got 15 seconds. My hands about to fall off from tapping and I can only get 8.66

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.