GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Party 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Party 4'.
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:44
Regular
I wasn't expecting it. No way was it. I was washing my hair at the time, when I heard a large clunk at the bottom of my stairs. I quickly ran, hair dripping, to see what it was. Mario Party 4 had arrived.

Some of the mini games are pure crapness - there is one where you have to row a boat using A and B, going VER slow whlist the computer has super speed.

My favourite so far has to be the 'GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL' mini game, in which you have to score/save shots. It rules

The Tpoad's board is tedious, but the rest are okay...
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
I wasn't expecting it. No way was it. I was washing my hair at the time, when I heard a large clunk at the bottom of my stairs. I quickly ran, hair dripping, to see what it was. Mario Party 4 had arrived.

Some of the mini games are pure crapness - there is one where you have to row a boat using A and B, going VER slow whlist the computer has super speed.

My favourite so far has to be the 'GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL' mini game, in which you have to score/save shots. It rules

The Tpoad's board is tedious, but the rest are okay...
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:18
Regular
Not up to scratch then? :(
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Looks like this may find its way on Ebay....
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:28
Regular
This game rocks my friend. The reason you suck at the boat rowing one is cause you have to press A+B at the same time to make the ship go forward.

The mini games are so much better now. Admittedly there's a few dud ones but hat's only to be expected, the downhill skiing one rocks, as do the majority of the other that i've played.

What's wrong with Toads board?

The Rollercoaster owns.

Well I never, some people.

Phhhhhft
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:58
Regular
I'm not going to have four people round on a regular basis, though I can always play two player with my brother. I enjoyed Super Smash Bros. Melee - even the single player, too.

D'you reckon I should get Mario Party 4?
Sat 30/11/02 at 01:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you managed to get pleasure from SSBM singer player, im sure theres something in MP4 for you.
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Festivus!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I'm not going to have four people round on a regular basis, though I
> can always play two player with my brother. I enjoyed Super Smash
> Bros. Melee - even the single player, too.
>
> D'you reckon I should get Mario Party 4?

Once you start un locking more Mini - Games it is more fun that honey (???). In English, it rules

And Toads is crap, you go on the teacups and it sends you around he same old loop over and over

The basketball mini game - 'Three Throw' Rules.
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:08
All Mario Party games look great in videos etc. but when you actually play them, they seem very slow and not as good as they look. I am considering buying it though if it is much better than the other three.
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
Father C wrote:
> All Mario Party games look great in videos etc. but when you actually
> play them, they seem very slow and not as good as they look. I am
> considering buying it though if it is much better than the other
> three.

No, it is not slow, and is probably the most entertaining gamecube game I have played 9Minus Mario Sunshine).

Have you played Super Monkey Ball? Imagine the quality of the mini games on their. Times it by 50 and ad Mario Characters. Pure Gaming Bliss
Sat 30/11/02 at 10:11
Great, it's just playing four player MP3 was rather slow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.