GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For Those Of You Stuck For Christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 21:46
Regular
Those of you having trouble for Christmas presents look here:

1. Mario Sunshine
Okay enough said. Buy this now! Only downside is that it may prove too easy for some gamers. But no. 1 in the Christmas guide.

2. Timesplitters 2
Outstanding multiplayer. Beats Die Hard, Both Bonds and Turok Evolution. Words cannot describe the multiplayer. Single player a little short.

3. Eternal Darkness
I thought this would be a dull version of Resident Evil but it's better in my opinion. Insanity meter is amazing and the whole story line is great. But again too short.

4. Starfox Adventures
Although there have been terrible reviews of this game I think it's great. The fighting may be rubbish but the rest of the game is world class.

5. Super Smash Bros Melee
For those of you who don't have this get it. Now! Lasts ages and is great fun. But one player a little repetitive.

Hope it helps
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm probably going to get Fifa 2003 and Tony Hawks 4. But I'm not sure yet.
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:54
"Uzi Lover"
I have too many games already and nothing to choose games wise for Christmas. Also, I can;t think of anything else to ask for either. It gets harder every year.

Looks like I'm getting pants.
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Wait!
What am I thinking?!
I'm only getting Fifa 2003 or Tony Hawks 4, and NOLF 2 and Medieval Total War. Those should mess up my mocks nicely.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:01
"Uzi Lover"
gerrid wrote:
Those should mess up my mocks nicely.

MOCKS are stupid.

In about one subject they are used to help the teacher decide to put you on higher tier or lower. They are practice exams really, just to make sure some kids dont poo themselves when the exam days are nearing.

Still, you only go into school for a few hours then go home to 'study'.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:56
Regular
fifa 2003 is worth throwing ISS 2 out of the window...........
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm probably just going to get money/MP3 player *PLEASE!!!!* for christmas.

Then the money shall be going to Metroid and one other....probably Zelda.
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have French Orals on Mon and German on Wed, but stuff them! We really do need to decide on the top 5 games for Christmas
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Foreman's choices of games to get for Christmas,

1. Super Mario Sunshine
This is probably the best Gamecube game out at the moment. If you loved Super Mario 64, then you will sure love this game.
You will have to clean up all the mess made by using FLUDD and sometimes you'll have to use Yoshi, to complete levels.
There are also some good bonus levels, which can be quite annoying at times.

2. Timesplitters 2
The makers of Goldeneye have made another quality game. The Story Mode is quite short, but is very enjoyable. There is also a Arcade Mode, and Challenge, which you won't find too easy. From smashing glass with bricks to shooting Zombies heads off. --- Quality game.

3. Mario Party 4
I have to wait until Christmas for this game and I am looking forward to it. I expect that the Multiplayer is gooing to be fun, but I'm not sure the Single Player Mode will.

4. Die Hard Vendetta
I haven't played this game yet, but I'm sure that it is worth getting for Christmas.

And any of these:

James Bond: Nightfire
Super Smash Bros Melee
Eternal Darkness
Starfox Adventures
Fifa 2003
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:54
Regular
nightfire is meant to be v short......
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've managed to eliminate Nightfire and SFA from my list.

Die Hard or MOH for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.