GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sonic adventure 2:battle review"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 17:37
Regular
I was walking through sainsburys yesterday, and my eyes fixed on the march issue of NGC. I hadn't got it yet, so I went and bought it. In the car i was reding the review of SA2B, when i turned the page to see a BIG fat 70% at the bottom!! 70%!! I couldn't believe it! I feel that it is so underrated. I would have at least given it 85+. Any views on the review?
Mon 11/03/02 at 12:28
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Edgy, SA1 was FARRRR bigger than SA2! Even if you didn't like some of the characters, Sonic and Tail's levels alone were about 5 times longer than the whole of SA2, and were MUCH faster!

Sa2 is not a little on the short side- it takes 2 days!

As for the extra GC features, I doubt that they'll enlarge the game at all!

Sonic
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:01
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'd say the two S.A games are just as good as each other.

*waits for sonicrav to shout at him so takes out gun*
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Both the sonic games are just as fun as eachother. I have pre-ordered SA2:battle (GC) and have completed SA 1. They are apparantly great and are both a joy to play.
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I just read the cube europe review of SA2:battle. They gave it 9.5 out of 10. There seem to be mixed opinions on sonic. I just don't know which way to turn...help....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.