GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User awards (Results/nomanations)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
here's the Results

for Hardest working User... in joint second place Stryke, MJswerve and Doughnut Monster with one vote each, but in first place with three votes it's.... Ant!

for Most annoying User... in joint second place Dr.Dragon, Shaneo, Mandatere, misterhappy, Ferrero Rouchre, metalgear2king, mr.matrix and Kid Rock with one vote each, but the winner is with two votes... UKsgamer2002!

for Funniest User... in joint third place Stryke, Your Honour, Wookie Monster and Gamster Hamster with one vote each, in second place with two votes... Doughnut Monster, and in first place with three votes... GoatBoy!

for Most Sensible User... in joint second place Stryke, Pro Evo, Sonicrav and Grix Thraves with one vote each, but in first place with two votes for his second award... Ant!

for Most friendly there wasn't a winner so vote now for either Badgerman, Edgy, TomUK, AfroJoe, Savatt, Your Honour and Grix Thraves the voting ends tomorrow.

for your Favorite Staff Member... in third place with one vote... Bill! in second place with two votes... Loki! but in First place with five votes... Mr.Snuggly!

welldone ant, UKsgamer2002, Goatboy and Mr.Suggly.
P.S please vote for the Most friendly User for one of the names above.

no.2
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:49
I vote for Badgerman
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
I vote for Badgerman
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
i vote for Grixy
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Where am i ?
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:40
Regular
i vote for badgerman or Baggerman or Bad German for the friendly user
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"um..."
No·² wrote:
> The Decoy wrote:
> Dunno people usually ignore me

umm... Grix probably he
> encouraged me to talk
> about what I want

does that mean you vote for
> him?

yup
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:19
Regular
""
Where was I... I can be annoying!
Mon 04/03/02 at 20:13
CDouch wrote:
Your actualy doing better these days, since you came
> back. Dont worry about it, if you keep going like you are, people will forgive
> and forget.

Cheers mate! :0)
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:56
Regular
The Decoy wrote:
> Dunno people usually ignore me

umm... Grix probably he encouraged me to talk
> about what I want

does that mean you vote for him?
Mon 04/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
CDouch wrote:
Send me the money we agreed on
> asap
------

Right. It was £10 for nominating me, and £5 for not telling anyone. Seeing as you've just told everyone, I will cancel out the second £5. Total = £10

I'll send the £10 as soon as possible then. Don't worry, I already know your address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.