GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User awards (Results/nomanations)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
here's the Results

for Hardest working User... in joint second place Stryke, MJswerve and Doughnut Monster with one vote each, but in first place with three votes it's.... Ant!

for Most annoying User... in joint second place Dr.Dragon, Shaneo, Mandatere, misterhappy, Ferrero Rouchre, metalgear2king, mr.matrix and Kid Rock with one vote each, but the winner is with two votes... UKsgamer2002!

for Funniest User... in joint third place Stryke, Your Honour, Wookie Monster and Gamster Hamster with one vote each, in second place with two votes... Doughnut Monster, and in first place with three votes... GoatBoy!

for Most Sensible User... in joint second place Stryke, Pro Evo, Sonicrav and Grix Thraves with one vote each, but in first place with two votes for his second award... Ant!

for Most friendly there wasn't a winner so vote now for either Badgerman, Edgy, TomUK, AfroJoe, Savatt, Your Honour and Grix Thraves the voting ends tomorrow.

for your Favorite Staff Member... in third place with one vote... Bill! in second place with two votes... Loki! but in First place with five votes... Mr.Snuggly!

welldone ant, UKsgamer2002, Goatboy and Mr.Suggly.
P.S please vote for the Most friendly User for one of the names above.

no.2
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:44
Regular
here's the Results

for Hardest working User... in joint second place Stryke, MJswerve and Doughnut Monster with one vote each, but in first place with three votes it's.... Ant!

for Most annoying User... in joint second place Dr.Dragon, Shaneo, Mandatere, misterhappy, Ferrero Rouchre, metalgear2king, mr.matrix and Kid Rock with one vote each, but the winner is with two votes... UKsgamer2002!

for Funniest User... in joint third place Stryke, Your Honour, Wookie Monster and Gamster Hamster with one vote each, in second place with two votes... Doughnut Monster, and in first place with three votes... GoatBoy!

for Most Sensible User... in joint second place Stryke, Pro Evo, Sonicrav and Grix Thraves with one vote each, but in first place with two votes for his second award... Ant!

for Most friendly there wasn't a winner so vote now for either Badgerman, Edgy, TomUK, AfroJoe, Savatt, Your Honour and Grix Thraves the voting ends tomorrow.

for your Favorite Staff Member... in third place with one vote... Bill! in second place with two votes... Loki! but in First place with five votes... Mr.Snuggly!

welldone ant, UKsgamer2002, Goatboy and Mr.Suggly.
P.S please vote for the Most friendly User for one of the names above.

no.2
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:54
Regular
Yeahhhh
woo
*waves a little flag*
Mon 04/03/02 at 16:59
Regular
I vote for me.

I really enjoy my company...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
I'm nominated for most friendly?

Christ.

(Well, it is ME that insults everyone. Not you.)

Yeah... but that's just an excuse...

(Shush.)

Fair enough. And sensible? Double Christ.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:01
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> I really enjoy my company...

Figures...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
Yeah, YH for too nice award. Insult more people YH, you damn well know you want to.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
Figures...

Had you not wondered why I'd started so many m@sturbation topics recently...
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:03
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> Had you not wondered why I'd started so many m@sturbation
> topics recently...

Nope - I knew it all along.

Same reason you got nominated here... you're a ranker.
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:06
Regular
"smile, it's free"
No SonicRav or Dringo in the 'hardest working' category?

No votes for FM in 'funniest poster'?

Ant the most sensible poster?

What is the world coming to?
Mon 04/03/02 at 17:06
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I vote for Edgy as friendliest user.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.